R.I.P My Sweet Cobra :(

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry to hear of your accident, but so glad it wasn't worse. As it is, you took on some serious injuries. As I read your post it reminded me why I've never owned a convertible. Just don't trust them for the this very reason. Very little protection in a roll-over. I pray your body heals quickly.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Wow! What a story! :(

Upside down convertible usually = death. I'm glad to see you made it through that horrible experience.

Get well.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your snake. You are a lucky man, you should be glad you cheated death. It will change your perspective.

03COBRA-88

Established Member
That is horrible, glad your still here with us. The car can be replaced.

Last edited:

Boosted_Cobra.

Matta fact...
Established Member
thanks guys, yeah it was one hell of an experience, I didnt black out at all I think because I couldnt believe what was happening, Ive never been in a car accident all my life for the 5 years that I have been driving. Also felt like I was dreaming man....then when reality hits I was in awe; I felt fine once i got out from underneath the car. I didnt feel anything at all; a few hours later the adrenaline stopped pumping and it all settled in.

Just sucks man that there is now once less Cobra in the community :/

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Wow, you got very lucky. I'll never own a vert. Glad to hear you're recovering. Now get to the market section and pick up a nice hardtop.

cobracide

Established Member
As long as you're ok - that's what counts. Everything else is just money. I'm sure your going to be shopping for a hard top soon. Hell, put a roll cage in it. That will hold off almost anything.

Last edited:

BlackenedSVT

The Clown has it out 4 me
Established Member
holy christ! I just lost my cobra too, but DAMN you're luck to have walked away from that AT ALL let alone in 1 piece.

godbless

KILRSVT

Established Member
thank god your ok. hope your injuried heal soon and everything works out well. its just a car it could be replaced. good thing your still alive.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
WOW! :eek:

What a horrific accident! Sorry to hear about your Cobra - but at least you lived to tell the story...:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread