R.I.P My Sweet Cobra :(

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
You my friend are very fortunate. Glad you are in one piece, I know you suffered bruises and scrapes but by the look of that wreck you truly escaped the grim reaper. The car can be replaced. YOU cannot. I hope you heal quickly and get down the road even quicker.

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
damn ! I thought convertibles had reinforced a pillars etc that wouldn't crush down in a rollover ?

glad you're OK man, wow.

SlowSVT

Established Member
damn ! I thought convertibles had reinforced a pillars etc that wouldn't crush down in a rollover ?

No, it uses the same pillar as the coups. They actually revised the A-piller in 04 for added strenth (not sure what the difference is). It wouldn't matter much though because it would just bend at the attachment point.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
^^^ Man those pics are bad. Even I was not picturing quite the damage for you to walk away basically just skinned up. God sure had his hand around you.

I'm like several others....What did the truck driver say or did he even stop??? I could not imagine what kind of lame excuse he had for tearing up you and your car like that. Get well soon.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Geez!!! :eek: It's amazing that you suffered as little injuries as you did considering the severity of the accident. Someone up there was definitely watching over you that day. This literally gives me chills knowing I'm also a vert owner. Hopefully your injuries will heal quickly. :beer:

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
dude you're so lucky to be alive! I can't believe the Recaro seat wasn't ground down to nothing! Glad to hear you made it out OK, count your blessings and GO GET ANOTHER COBRA ~ preferrably a coupe :)

sc98cbra

Established Member
You are very lucky! I am glad you're okay, and I do hope this will not inhibit you from purchasing another Terminator! Count your blessing man, and get better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread