R.I.P My Sweet Cobra :(

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Wow, brother....that sucks. I'm glad to know your ok. Count your blessings because you definately were. Hang in there. You can get another Cobra, just get better and get ready for your battle with the truck company's insurance company.

So what happened? He changed lanes and hit you?

Polozlx

Established Member
Dont know you but I am glad your good. Be easy and I am sure that the guys Insurance is going to take care of you. Those cats carry major insurance.

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
wow. I'm glad you are ok and hopefully you will be back to your normal routine in no time. It's unfortunate about your cobra and I can understand your pain there.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Sucks for the car but glad you are here to tell us about it. I hear you on not wanting a 'vert again. I'll never own a 'vert for the same reasons you list. Problem is I will NEVER stop riding a sportbike.

I rely on my thousands of miles of public road experience, many hours of track schools, many of laps around roadrace courses, and many a publication read on control etc. Still there are no guarantees in life, but I will not give up something I love and let the fear of a possible accident affect my life to that degree. I have a ton of life ins., kiss my wife everytime I leave, and let her know when I arrive and leave a destination for her peace of mind. I never think the ride I am about to take my be my last but I am well prepared if it does. In my opinion such thought is self defeating.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Glad to hear you are ok man. sucks about the car tho. But damn .. don't leave us hanging .. what did the truck driver get charged with ? I would be making a huge law suit as well ....

TVSCobra

Established Member
That is terrible man, I'm glad to here that you are okay for the most part. Keep us updated.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Hang in there man. Sounds like that whole thing was NO fun. Sorry to hear about your injuries and the loss of your Cobra.

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
you are blessed for sure
get well so you can power up soon
sounds like you came thru incredibly well for what you experienced
i have a damn vert. cause thats all ford had, 1 04cobra vert.
we are still puuting together a full cage 12pt. for it.
i dont care if it looks silly on public roads when cruising with top down
public roads are deadly and dangerous places to be.

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
wow, sorry to here bro thats terrible. i feel a little safer in my car due to it being a coup and having a cage in it but flipping in a vert just sounds crazy......

Users who are viewing this thread