Question about LED headlights - terminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

sav03cobra

Established Member
When it's night again here I Hawaii I will update with another picture. Until then it looks to be excellent, I didn't drive it after I did the install. From visual outside the car, it was instant on full bright lights, no heating up like HIDs or anything.

sav03cobra

Established Member
Ok you SVTP Freaks! Here are some pics from the inside. My only comment is I didnt get to adjust the beams for the headlights all the way, but there was still tons of ample usable light from what I could see inside looking out. Pics will be Fogs only, then H/L and Fogs, then H/L Highs, pics are facing two different directions.

image-26.jpg
image-27.jpg
image-28.jpg
image-29.jpg
image-30.jpg
image-31.jpg

The pictures don't really do it justice. The light looks much cleaner in person.

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
No light.

5ymuse3e.jpg

Vleds switchbacks only.

ja5agu4e.jpg

Switchbacks and headlights.

u9yje2e4.jpg

Full on with light bar and fogs

dyrupa3y.jpg

Tractionless1

Established Member
Sorry guys can't get pics tonight, heavy rain! Smh I hate rain!

Thanks for the pics, yours do look a touch brighter (as advertised) than mine. I think I'll order yours up for the Cobra and throw my current set in the Toe Truck in lieu of the scattered HID's currently in use. I found I can fit the LED bulbs Jake used as well so I'll go that route in ditch all the HID gear completely.

On a side note those pickups with the light bars are crazy. They look like the sun coming down the road at ya!

sav03cobra

Established Member
Thanks for the pics, yours do look a touch brighter (as advertised) than mine. I think I'll order yours up for the Cobra and throw my current set in the Toe Truck in lieu of the scattered HID's currently in use. I found I can fit the LED bulbs Jake used as well so I'll go that route in ditch all the HID gear completely.

On a side note those pickups with the light bars are crazy. They look like the sun coming down the road at ya!

Just remember your retaining rings might be a little loose now. My retaining rings fit perfectly.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
man sav those look awesome. favorited the seller for future purchase :beer: Thanks buddy.

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
Is there a good difference to the amount of light put out between just turning on the lights and hitting the brakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread