problem with search forum function

Otroo

Established Member
I use Tapatalk primarily and I have been getting this message each time I try to search.

1e4373484052251aeb1c27d7ff1f28c8.jpg

BenV8

Established Member
I asked 2 months ago to check about the search function and it still not work. Someone in admin work on the problem?

thanks again

ddschmitz

Young car noob
Established Member
I'm checkin in as well to ask if this is still an issue? I still can't use the search function.

In the meantime while this is being worked on you can use google to search svtperformance.com like this:

"2003 mustang cobra site:svtperformance.com"

google will perform the search but only using the url you provide.

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
I'm checkin in as well to ask if this is still an issue? I still can't use the search function.

In the meantime while this is being worked on you can use google to search svtperformance.com like this:

"2003 mustang cobra site:svtperformance.com"

google will perform the search but only using the url you provide.

Yeah, but it easier to find things searching within a forum using the search function.

TheDoughboy

Established Member
It is Still not working... I searched "log cabin plans" just to test it out and got the same dumb ass message. The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search

Can't this be fixed? :cuss:

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
I've been having the same issue for quite some time; I'll narrow down the forum section, time-frame and title only keyword and get the same 'The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search' response.

:shrug:

Snk-Byet01

Established Member
Fix the "Search" function. Puuleeze!

New Edge Cobras is where I first had a problem with the search. I thought I was doing something wrong. Obviously not!

If you fix the search function it will cut down on the number of posts.

This problem has been addressed for at least three months if not longer. Come on, this is the 21st Century. Get your act together.

Last edited:

project-pegasus

Established Member
Search function still doesn't work after three months. Besides being really annoying, this makes the site far less usable. The market forum moderators will delete your post lickety-split if you haven't abided by the new rules, but they can't get this very important function fixed after three months...

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Search function still doesn't work after three months. Besides being really annoying, this makes the site far less usable. The market forum moderators will delete your post lickety-split if you haven't abided by the new rules, but they can't get this very important function fixed after three months...

Well so sorry. We are Mods, and don't have the ability to re-write how shit works here. I believe the owner mentioned that they're working on it and trying to make it better. I think 6G is looking for new members. Oh wait, this post would have got you banned there, lol. I can help you with that if you want. As far as your comment regarding the Market section, seems to be no issues with scamming lately has there?

Users who are viewing this thread