problem with search forum function

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Same problem here. Hard to tell people to use the "search" function when it doesn't work.

funmoneypit

Established Member
Mods, app developers, any word when this might be resolved? I guess I never realized how much I use the search function until I couldn't use it anymore.

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
I have tried searching several different forums with various phrases and also get the same response that others are seeing. This is a valuable part of the forum and without it much information is very difficult to find. Thanks for looking into this issue.

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
clicking a users profile and finding a users started threads and posts seems to be broken as well

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
this have anything to do with "my threads" going on the fritz? I use that multiple times per day and this morning the only recent thread it showed was one I posted in today I think. Then it shows one from January this year then jumps back to like 2006

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Same thing happening to me. But it has been going on for a long time now. I would say 6+ months. I cannot search "the market" for anything. Just tried searching Hellion and got the same notification the others are having.

Users who are viewing this thread