problem with search forum function

BenV8

Established Member
hi guys, since 2 days I have problem with the search forum function. when I search a work like converter, it's write: "The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search:
converter"

is it the plateform they have a problem?

many thanks

sleek98

Established Member
I am having the same issue, was about to post about it.

Hopefully they can find the issue when they get a few free moments.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
hi guys, since 2 days I have problem with the search forum function. when I search a work like converter, it's write: "The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search:
converter"

is it the plateform they have a problem?

many thanks

What forum are you searching?

I am having the same issue, was about to post about it.

Hopefully they can find the issue when they get a few free moments.

What were you searching and in what forum?

sleek98

Established Member
Tried using the main search and in the gt500 specific forum. Tired multiple items from dead hooker springs, to rev limiter, to connecting rods and even Whipple. I even tested it by searching for chmlee or however it was spelled in the thread at the top of roadside at the time just to check to see if it would work and got the same message.

Searches done in Firefox and my iphone

2CDAD8A5-A99E-4896-BDE7-19A49B912BBD_zpskqabjfj4.gif

Last edited:

James Calhoun

Established Member
Same issue also in the 11 up mustang section. Tried to search for headers or anything in the boosted sub section and get the redirect of to long or common word.

BenV8

Established Member
What forum are you searching?

What were you searching and in what forum?

I go in 2011-2014 mustang and after in the sub section like power adders and I click on the button search forum. and whatever I search like paxton,converter,spark plug I have the same message: "The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search"

Jforce05

Established Member
search is messed up

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search

anyone else having this problem? sorry ive been away from the site for quite some time I even pasted the error message in the search bar and got nothing.

wtf.

funmoneypit

Established Member
I am having the same issue. I thought it might just be me as I am on my tablet and it acts up some times. I have put in real random stuff and it still gives the errors.

starnsey

Established Member
Me as well. Typed in "wrangler unlimited" and got the same response. I was like, man there is that much talk about jeeps on this forum?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Seen that a bunch as well.

Also, OP, I'm not sure but I think your title will be changed due to bypassing the profanity filter.

03kbredfire

Established Member
Having the same problem. Can not yield any search responses. Same as OP. Very common, too long, too short etc. It has been 6 days at least for me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread