Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Thanks bro! Hope the move was smooth sailing!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Thanks man. We survived lol. And things are pretty much settling down. Just tons of unpacking left to do.. Got my FL L, cars are tagged.. got to meet Polk county’s Beaufort T Justice Can’t ask for much more than that.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks man. We survived lol. And things are pretty much settling down. Just tons of unpacking left to do.. Got my FL L, cars are tagged.. got to meet Polk county’s Beaufort T Justice Can’t ask for much more than that.

Good shit man. Moves like that are always eventful for sure.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
My new to me 2019 raptor! This is the replacement for my stolen 2005 Sierra

IMG_1592.JPG
IMG_1593.JPG

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s a pretty strict break in period (not supposed to go above 4000rpm for the first 500 miles) and normally I’d say **** all that but considering some of the z06’s have had issues with engine tick and transmission, I figured I’d probably actually follow that for a change. But it’s quick, looks amazing and sounds great. definitely really fun to drive. My favorite feature hands down is the front lift system. No more scraping pulling into my driveway and it’s easy to program spots around town for it to auto raise when it gets in the vicinity. Totally worth the $2500 or so that one costs. I wish the gt500 would have offered that as well.

I also had some dumb bitches tell me my “Ferrari looks nice”. Gotta love car illiterate people.

Dumb bitches are easy bitches

Users who are viewing this thread