Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I've heard of Ceramic Pro. They did a nice job.

Nice pics, Tony. The red Brembo calipers go well with the Havana Red paint. We should meet up for coffee some time! I'm about 85 miles from Worcester.

Here's mine. Just over 1,000 miles. Got it in late February.
View attachment 1800647

View attachment 1800646

View attachment 1800648
Thanks Bob.
Yeah, the white looks great too. I was going back and forth between the red and white. The silver looks pretty good as well, but the white and red take the cake in my opinion.

I'm down for getting some coffee some time. I just got to find the time. LOL
Enjoy man.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks Bob.
Yeah, the white looks great too. I was going back and forth between the red and white. The silver looks pretty good as well, but the white and red take the cake in my opinion.

I'm down for getting some coffee some time. I just got to find the time. LOL
Enjoy man.
Sounds good. We'll do it some time. Are you closer to Boston, or Springfield?

C2tuck

Established Member
64f8751c8e8174bb16bdbddb0238699d.jpg

0110f2f0ea664585c4fa1f6ba7992ad2.jpg

Some pics I took on the 4th when I went for a drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So. Much. Want.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Boston for sure.
About 45 minutes from Boston.
I thought so. Speaking of Boston, we have a 19 year old (from Switzerland) staying with us for a month. Her parents are close friends. We're planning on taking her to Boston this Wednesday. She'll love it!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Got the motor back together for my shitbox Honda commuter. Before the motor popped, it made about 430whp. This go round, bigger Borg Warner turbo, fully rebuilt trans with carbon synchros and a mechanical LSD, new clutch, upgraded valve train and new cam. Still has forged rods and ARP hardware.

Feels as fast right now at 19psi as it did prior at 26.

Should be a little ripper!

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
Got the motor back together for my shitbox Honda commuter. Before the motor popped, it made about 430whp. This go round, bigger turbo, fully rebuilt trans with carbon synchros and a mechanical LSD, new clutch, upgraded valve train and new cam. Still has forged rods and ARP hardware.

What turbo are you using

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
What turbo are you using

An interesting one lol (considering not much info out there on it).

Its a BW s252sxe with a custom .63 T3 hot side. The compressor is 52.2mm, forged billet aluminum. The turbine, however, is quite a bit bigger than it should be on a 1.6l motor at 61mm.

I will say it hits HARD, sounds great, and will have BW reliability.

Last edited:

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Got the motor back together for my shitbox Honda commuter. Before the motor popped, it made about 430whp. This go round, bigger Borg Warner turbo, fully rebuilt trans with carbon synchros and a mechanical LSD, new clutch, upgraded valve train and new cam. Still has forged rods and ARP hardware.

Thats awesome. Must be a blast.

jessie_sanders

Established Member

There's some kid of YouTube that has a AWD Civic hatch that's an absolute rocket.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Some crappy cell phone pictures I took during a photoshoot this past weekend.

By the way, can anyone spot the difference between the first picture and the rest of them? There is one VERY small detail that you will have to have a VERY sharp eye to spot. Good luck..... Just a little fun for those of you who enjoy stuff like that........:D(y).

20230708_190515_resized.jpg

20230708_191656_resized.jpg

20230708_193657_resized.jpg

20230708_193750_resized.jpg

20230708_194023_resized.jpg

20230708_193802_resized.jpg

Last edited:

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

kaz109

Established Member
An interesting one lol (considering not much info out there on it).

Its a BW s252sxe with a custom .63 T3 hot side. The compressor is 52.2mm, forged billet aluminum. The turbine, however, is quite a bit bigger than it should be on a 1.6l motor at 61mm.

I will say it hits HARD, sounds great, and will have BW reliability.
Great turbo, I had a S261rs and loved it. My 2.6L spooled it pretty quick and it made huge power til 7500rpm iirc. Knew a bunch of ppl that ran the S256 as well that love it. BW loves high boost and has great reliability as u already know .

I had a comp triple ball bearing turbo that I quickly found out wasn’t right for the setup and I also had a precision 6262 with a .82ar that made big numbers but wasn’t a good street turbo imo

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Great turbo, I had a S261rs and loved it. My 2.6L spooled it pretty quick and it made huge power til 7500rpm iirc. Knew a bunch of ppl that ran the S256 as well that love it. BW loves high boost and has great reliability as u already know .

I had a comp triple ball bearing turbo that I quickly found out wasn’t right for the setup and I also had a precision 6262 with a .82ar that made big numbers but wasn’t a good street turbo imo

Yeah, I was really torn between this unit and the s257 with the slightly larger compressor.

But, like you said, it's easy to get carried away with "big turbos" and then have something that absolutely sucks to drive around on the streets.

I think ive found a good unit for this motor... I want to get her to the dyno and see how it does.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I thought so. Speaking of Boston, we have a 19 year old (from Switzerland) staying with us for a month. Her parents are close friends. We're planning on taking her to Boston this Wednesday. She'll love it!
Awesome man.
She'll definitely love it! Looks like the weather will be really good too. It will be warm though. I hope you guys have fun!

blk02edge

Established Member

Niiice. I just popped a supercharged K24 in a customer's Ariel Atom... rod let go . Thing had 10,000 TRACK miles though, so, pretty damn good. Full on 4P build was ordered in December though, should see that next month now
20230707_111137.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread