Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
foto.png

blk02edge

Established Member
Was at Mosport again today. 7th track day of the year so far. I am pretty impressed with how well my Pilot 4S tires have held up. There were a lot of amazing cars out today.

View attachment 1648750

View attachment 1648751

You've got me beat for track days so far lol. I'm stuck working out of town :( you plan on staying with the 4S or getting something a bit more aggressive? I've been running the Nankang AR1's and man they are good for the money.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
You've got me beat for track days so far lol. I'm stuck working out of town :( you plan on staying with the 4S or getting something a bit more aggressive? I've been running the Nankang AR1's and man they are good for the money.

I forgot to take photos of it, but there was a new Ford GT and a McLaren Senna at the track too.

I will be doing time attack in a couple of weeks and I think i will be sticking with the 4S tires. Any other tire would move me up to a class that I don't think I'd be competitive in. For fun HPDEs, I was also thinking of the AR1s in 305/30/19 all around or Advan A052 in 315/35/18. I just didn't make my mind up yet. I heard the AR1s are way better than the R888Rs.

blk02edge

Established Member
I forgot to take photos of it, but there was a new Ford GT and a McLaren Senna at the track too.

I will be doing time attack in a couple of weeks and I think i will be sticking with the 4S tires. Any other tire would move me up to a class that I don't think I'd be competitive in. For fun HPDEs, I was also thinking of the AR1s in 305/30/19 all around or Advan A052 in 315/35/18. I just didn't make my mind up yet. I heard the AR1s are way better than the R888Rs.
Oh right on, yea, r888r is a pretty disappointing tire honestly.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Traded in my GT500 for a Wrangler last week. Wasn’t using it and wanted something my wife and I can enjoy with our daughter. Loving it so far. Going to (hopefully) get the oversand beach pass for the National Seashore in the Cape this weekend.

View attachment 1647110
View attachment 1647112
View attachment 1647114

Snapped a quick pic before I drove away
View attachment 1647113

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Please tell me you bought the 2.0 turbo!

They are fast little shits! I’m in the market for a 2 door myself...

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

IA Shelby

Established Member

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I didn’t know you had this, I knew about the 5.0, Cummins and Laser. Nice Dom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have too many brotha. Have you seen my 94 diesel Chevy? Lol. Not much to look at, but yet another obscure vehicle on the property.

A friend bought the same year new. They were the top dog back then. I recall his was like $27k new which was a lot of money in the late eighties.

That’s big money back then! I was basically given this one (very very cheap) from a child hood friend who had just got married and his new wife wanted it gone.

Its an 88.....has 112k original miles and is an absolute peach.... working AC and everything.

It’s really astonishing how much better the quality is on these 80s Japanese cars vs US made cars of the same time period. Absolutely no comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread