Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Image1593707283.946025.jpg

Realized I haven’t taken any pics of her yet this year.

Recon

Established Member
Nice Impala! Many moons ago I had a convertible. Same color, too. ;)

Thank you. She’s a beauty. When we first got her she was not in the best of shape; but during the restoration the plan was black on black. After getting the red paint off, that Mist Blue was under it, so that’s what we went with. Research showed it’s the original color to the car.

Pick your poison.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
Looks amazing!!!
I did mine about a month ago. LOVE THE ZAINO products!

Ive been using Zaino for nearly 20 years. I gave Zaino a plug in a magazine a while back and Sal Zaino sent me a bunch of products to try. Products are top notch.

Just ceramic coated my rims with Adams Ceramic Wheel Kit today. The Adams system is great...rims very shiny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Ive been using Zaino for nearly 20 years. I gave Zaino a plug in a magazine a while back and Sal Zaino sent me a bunch of products to try. Products are top notch.
Just ceramic coated my rims with Adams Ceramic Wheel Kit today. The Adams system is great...rims very shiny.
That's awesome. I've been using Zaino for about that long too when I had my '99 Hugger Orange SS. Great stuff.
I use some of the Adam's stuff as well. The waterless wash and the single ply microfiber towels. Very expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Users who are viewing this thread