Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I have too many brotha. Have you seen my 94 diesel Chevy? Lol. Not much to look at, but yet another obscure vehicle on the property.

That’s big money back then! I was basically given this one (very very cheap) from a child hood friend who had just got married and his new wife wanted it gone.

Its an 88.....has 112k original miles and is an absolute peach.... working AC and everything.

It’s really astonishing how much better the quality is on these 80s Japanese cars vs US made cars of the same time period. Absolutely no comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I believe I’ve seen that one posted here, another time piece. AC works still on this? R12? If so I’m jelly of that my 92 GT AC is inop and will probably be converted to R134A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I believe I’ve seen that one posted here, another time piece. AC works still on this? R12? If so I’m jelly of that my 92 GT AC is inop and will probably be converted to R134A.

It’s been converted to r134.

One of the first things on my to-do list when I got the pathfinder was to get the AC going. Everything was there so I figured just needed a charge.

Turned out 2 of the o rings were leaking so I replaced those and gave it some fresh r134a. If/when the original compressor fails, I’ll upgrade to one that is correct for the updated refrigerant.

It’ll freeze your ass out right now though!

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
52-mile-pic-run-05-21-2020-011.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
It’s been converted to r134.

One of the first things on my to-do list when I got the pathfinder was to get the AC going. Everything was there so I figured just needed a charge.

Turned out 2 of the o rings were leaking so I replaced those and gave it some fresh r134a. If/when the original compressor fails, I’ll upgrade to one that is correct for the updated refrigerant.

It’ll freeze your ass out right now though!

I’m thinking of replacing the o rings in mine and trying to source fittings and see if I can get the original compressor to run on R134.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

kaz109

Established Member

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
awesome pic!

on what grounds did they deny a warranty repair on the phasers?

They cited lack of oil change proof. Apparently amazon receipts for the oil and filters I purchase weren't good enough. I got into the 2020 for cheaper with the same options and this time in the right color so fk it.

Great pics.....I need to find a area like that. I have trails that allow me to climb but none that let me send it

Yeah that place is called Durhamtown in Union Point GA

Users who are viewing this thread