Pony Vs Snake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just a personal preference, but on a Mustang GT/Mach 1, the pony. On a Cobra, the snake. More people would switch to the snake IF the size was right. Unfortunately, the regular snake is a bit small and the GT-500 snake is a bit too large. What is needed is something smack in the middle between them.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Currently on the car.

New%20Pony%20and%20Cats%20003_zpshdn3gv5c.jpg

JKDSVT

Established Member
Snake!

2003 Redfire Cobra - 3.4 Whipple, Return Fuel System, T56 Magnum, Built SRA, Killer Chiller, etc
700whp on 93 octane at 20psi

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
Mine came with the original pony but one of my first mods was switching it to the snake, just a personal preference. The pony has been sitting on my garage shelf since i bought the car in 2010. The Snake just has that bad ass look to it

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I like the look of the snake and the previous owner put one on my car, but since I want to keep my car as original as possible, I put the horse back in.

Ford should have put a snake up front to match the sides.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I voted pony. The car after-all is still a MUSTANG. However, it is the Cobra version of the Mustang. The car has the snakes on the side and SVT on the rear. So, I like the pony up front.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I've had it both ways, I loved the snake back in the day, but alot of people asked if I had hit something, kinda made the grill look empty.

IllCobra

Established Member
I have the snake on mine. For those of you that think the snake is to small American Muscle just came out with one that is a little bigger. I believe it is four inches. Here's the link

http://www.americanmuscle.com/cobra-grille-emblem-oversize-9904all.html
Thanks for the link! Just ordered one. I actually like both but prefer the cobra. The first week i bought the car some kid at a gas station asked me if my car was a real cobra and before i could answer his dad said "of course it is, don't you see the snake in the front" haha

Here's a pic from AM. Looks like this one is a nicer fit.

221364_0860C888.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread