Pony or Snake?

Pony Vs Snake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coremaster21

Established Member
Which do you guys prefer in the front grille? The pony or snake? I bought the car with the snake but I am contemplating about switching to the horse.

Snake one.jpg
Snake two.jpg

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
I had the snake in there for a few years, to me, it always looked to small in there. Whan I went back to the horse, someone said, "that's not a real cobra, only gt's and sixxers have the horse in the grill". I'm still rockin the horse, I think it just looks better.

Slippery Nut

Established Member

coremaster21

Established Member
I had the snake in there for a few years, to me, it always looked to small in there. Whan I went back to the horse, someone said, "that's not a real cobra, only gt's and sixxers have the horse in the grill". I'm still rockin the horse, I think it just looks better.
I agree with you man, the snake does look small. The horse just looks cleaner to me if that makes sense. I think I might have to buy the horse.

nxhappy

Established Member
took off the pony and put on the snekk, looks way better

cj428mach

Established Member
I agree with you man, the snake does look small. The horse just looks cleaner to me if that makes sense. I think I might have to buy the horse.
Here are some pics of the "medium snake"

2uy3es4.jpg

f3ax09.jpg

I had it on my old sonic blue car and the snake is bigger than the one everyone has on their cars and smaller than the GT500 snake.

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I rock the snake on mine. I've thought about buying a pony though just to swap from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I still have my original horse Patrick. I think a few may have missed my sarcasm too.

That's awesome. I'm sure some have missed that lol. I have some of my stock pieces I've changed but not that. Heck I found one of the previous owners he did most of the stuff I changed some. I doubt he has the stock parts. Would of liked to have to cover the owner after him got but guess he kept it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread