Votes: 509 81.4%
  • Pony

Votes: 117 18.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

03CobraBro

Established Member
I vote the Pony Emblem myself... Its the only thing on the exterior of the car that acknowledges its roots as Mustang.

Last edited:

99SVTSnake

Established Member
Cobra it is.

BTW

Where is the cheapest place the buy the cobra grill insert...The best I have found in $27.99...is that a good deal or is there cheaper?

Rich

huyguy

Established Member
Originally posted by 99SVTSnake
Cobra it is.

BTW

Where is the cheapest place the buy the cobra grill insert...The best I have found in $27.99...is that a good deal or is there cheaper?

Rich

www.ageclassic.com
they have them for about $22

oldnfast

approaching ancient
Established Member
Guess I'll be the oddball. I put the "Flag Pony" on. I get a lot of compliments on it. It's usually the first thing noticed.

duece

Established Member
I ordered my cobra emblem over the weekend its only a hand full of mods to the exterior I plan on,along with tinted tailights,y2k hood,mach chin spoiler and thats it!!nice and clean yet eye catching

JoeCobra

Established Member
i will probobly order a cobra emblem in the next few weeks. what socket do i need to remove the screws? at first glance i thought the pony was riveted on there. also on ageclassics. com or whatever it says the cobra emblem is for 94-98! is there a difference? i have a 99 cobra.

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
Originally posted by archangel777200
i will probobly order a cobra emblem in the next few weeks. what socket do i need to remove the screws? at first glance i thought the pony was riveted on there. also on ageclassics. com or whatever it says the cobra emblem is for 94-98! is there a difference? i have a 99 cobra.

The emblem should fit 94-04 cobras. You would need a t-25 tamper-proof torx bit to remove the emblem.

bposner

No Rain, no Rainbows
Established Member
Off topic a bit, but I saw one the other day with the Cobra emblem in the rear, left side above SVT
I believe it was a side emblem.
(new here first post)
-bill

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I just jumped to the end of this thread, so this may have already been covered. Where can I buy a Cobra grille emblem that is powdercoated black? I think it would look badass.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Cobra emblem baby ,that's basically the first thing I did to my car, now it stands out way more. It looks way better IMO. :thumbsup:

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Just letting you guys know that we have the Cobra Grill emblem at Ninosport.com for $29.95 minus the 5% discount using "SVTP.com" code. Total is $28.45 shipped to your door. Makes a nice gift for your Cobra! You will find it at the top of the main Ninosport.com page under Product Spotlight.

http://www.ninosport.com

-Nino

Ninosport.com
1-866-646-6776

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread