• Pony

Votes: 117 18.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yangman SVT

Established Member
i just left it empty. no Pony or Cobra emblem
In the dark I think it looks better without the emblem.
Gives it that stealth look when your pray is
looking in the rear view mirror

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Neither. Leave the grill open and emblem-less

wculver

600hp is not enough!
Established Member
If you have a REAL cobra then put the Cobra grill emblem on it if you like it. I hate to see wanna be Cobra owners of Mustangs put Cobra emblems (of any type, side or grill)!

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
I went with the snake. It looks so much better and its too screws to change them, not a big deal if you sell the car as long as you keep the pony emblem. The front end looks so much better and more people will recognize your car as a cobra and not a GT.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I just ordered the cobra for the grille of my car, mod # 000001. (also ordered a K&N Gen II) I like the snake emblem 'cause the 99 says Mustang on the back bumper, so the cobra on the front kinda offsets it.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by msmap
Wingless99,

That is the best answer to this thread, yet! I second that.

Happy Holidays to All :')

Agreed.....I also will keep the pony...Besides,they can tell it's a Cobra with the "Cobra" lettering on the rear bumper...Which is all they'll see if thet have any doubts....:lol: :lol: :beer: :coolman:

Slo01Cobra

Established Member
I agree with wingless99, msmap and 28 fangs. Everyone will know its a cobra when you hit the throttle!!!

Cobra Dude

Established Member
SVT could have put a Cobra emblem on the front of the 03's but they didn't because they did not want you to see a Cobra comming only to see it after it took a bite out of you. Only Joking (smile).

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
This threads so old I cant remember if I replied or not. :shrug: first mod if it can be called that was to swap the pony out for a cobra. :rockon:

01SVT2894

Established Member
when i bought my Cobra, it had this tacky cobra emblem in the grille (it was the cobra from way back in the day). it didn't match the car. i had a spare mach 1 grille delete kit laying around so i put my running pony on. but i have since installed the proper looking snake emblem. looks good either way, hell, get the snake and change em out every so often.

Wraith

Established Member
What the hell. Just to keep it going. I think it depends on the goal of the car. Personally, I have the pony because I want to shave all the emblems off and have a bunch of body work done. When it is done, I don't want anybody to know what it is by decal or emblem or anything else. Just sound and speed, and for them to know that they lost!

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
stock...smock factory... smactory. the pony looks great sitting on my desk next to my computer. in fact, i just got done removing a coat of zaino off it before i posted.

"how do you shoot women and children.......easy, you don't lead them so much"

99snakedt

Established Member
At first I thought the snake looked a little funny, because it was so small compare to the pony, but now I am starting to like it.

I just ordered one of the snakes for my grill.

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread