Votes: 117 18.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
MikeC said:
Go with the Cobra but keep the pony in a safe place so you can go back for originality. The Cobra I got from PPI is the same as the one on the fender.
+1 SNAKE ALL THE WAY I get a lil smlie looking at it still.. Please NO JOKES

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
I say neither being you have a "Car: 99 Saleen SVT Cobra" wtf.. :nonono: I have the Cobra in my Cobra. Not my Roush Cobra.

Last edited:

Redtop1980

Cobra Freak
Established Member
In my opinion the snake looks really cool, I only have Mustang on mine in 1 location from the factory, mine is a '98 and came with the snake in the grille, I'm actually thinking of putting one of those 3-D snakes in my grille, they look really tough. But the new edge ones I've seen with the snakes in the grille definitely look better to me. This is America people should know a mustang when they see one. It's all about your preference

NB99COBRA

shut em down open up shop
Established Member
I think it's really a toss up, and I could very well change my mind in the future, but for now I'm sticking with the pony emblem. One of the reasons is that the only other cobra in the area belongs to a friend of mine who has the cobra grill emblem and a 2001 rear bumper with "cobra" lettering on his. So in my case, keeping the pony on the front actually makes it more unique for the time being. :burnout:

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
COBRA mos.def i found my self seeing about 25 or so v6 mustangs a day .. they are very easy to spot because of the front pony grille .. it is always fun to see those 25 people turn their head because they see a snake instead of the pony.. i concider my car a cobra and want people to recognize it as a cobra .. it is a mustang at heart people will always know it is a mustang theres no mistaking it ..

ConsSVTCobra

ThE iNSaNE iRiSHMaN
Established Member
MikeC said:
Go with the Cobra but keep the pony in a safe place so you can go back for originality. The Cobra I got from PPI is the same as the one on the fender.

```````````COBRA```````````

This is exactly what I did. I think the cobra looks better (By Far) and Ford hust figured, "Hey we'll put on the 'stang' and sell the cobra and more $$$. I could be wrong but it does make some sense.

And for the other quote. Yeah it is a Mustang but one could also argue that it is ALSO a Cobra so.....Just another opinion.

:thumbsup:

BlueVenom01

Established Member
Da snake, man....if I wanted something less than a Cobra, I would have bought one. Besides, there are so many Mustangs on the road now that almost everyone knows the Mustang family of cars, so they know one when the see one cause the pony is a dead give-away....and I understand that the Cobra truly is a Mustang, but it also a special one and should be branded that all the way around. :rockon:

It's also used to put fear in the hearts of people when they see the snake in the grill in their rearview mirror!!!! :eek:

ItalianSVT

Established Member
Cobra

Cobra all they way, Hell I do not even refer to mine as a mustang I just call it a COBRA. To be honest If I could find a way to get the Pony off of the front windshield I would. But they put it in the glass so I am screwed. But just think how much better it would be as a COBRA in the glass.

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
COBRA ALL THE WAY, I love my cobra emblem, the greatest cosmetic part I have done on my car. And I have a complete 2000 Cobra R Body Kit.

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
after 3 months I thought this thread would be dead. Anyway gotta have my snake up front. Left facing FOR LIFE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread