Votes: 509 81.4%
  • Pony

Votes: 117 18.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfDogTom

Established Member
My wife got this one from ebay for a total of $28.50 with Buy-It-Now.
grillcobra.jpg

The quality looks to be very good. The Cobra is mounted of a full cobra outline in the bracket.
I just put it on & it looks great!

He has more:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33643&item=7929861886&rd=1
This guy doesn't mess around. I got it in like three business days.

Last edited:

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
you should get a snake. i am on my second one because some guy from from school stold my 1st cobra emblem. i got it stright from the dealership, but they are more expensive.

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
I kept the pony. The Cobra emblem is nice, but I think it is overkill. There is already two cobra emblems on the car. Then again there is six hundred ponies under the car. I wanted to keep a little in common with other mustangs.

motorcitycobra

Established Member
Ordered one from Ninosport after seeing this thread. GREAT service Nino! Thanks! Arrived quickly, no hassles, great quality for a an excellent price. Just need to stop and pick up the proper torx bit.

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Your welcome!

By the way, do you guys think raising the price from $29.95 shipped to around $31.95 shipped would be worth it if I included the TR25 L-key tool needed for installation? It would save a trip to the store as most people don't have this special tool in their tool box and would probably never use it for anything else. Would it be worth it to you to pay a few bucks more for the convenience of getting the exact tool needed with the emblem (versus maybe having to buy a complete torx set) and being able to install it immediately?

-Nino

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Nino said:
Your welcome!

By the way, do you guys think raising the price from $29.95 shipped to around $31.95 shipped would be worth it if I included the TR25 L-key tool needed for installation? It would save a trip to the store as most people don't have this special tool in their tool box and would probably never use it for anything else. Would it be worth it to you to pay a few bucks more for the convenience of getting the exact tool needed with the emblem (versus maybe having to buy a complete torx set) and being able to install it immediately?

-Nino

When I did mine it would have been very much worth it. If I were you, I might offer it as a $2 option on the outside chance some people already have the safety torx set. You can, however, just buy the bit, you don't have to buy a whole torx set.

motorcitycobra

Established Member
I would have paid the xtra to save the trip. Not going to be a huge hassle but it's still going to be another trip I have to make.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
I agree- I would have paid a few bucks more to get the tool included. I had to make three trips to various stores to find the bit i needed.. and then I couldnt buy just the bit, i had to get a whole set... 12.99 ... ouch..

SvtSmitty

Established Member
i have both and i like the cobra one myself ,i just wish someone would make a cobra a little larger than the side emblems but with same snake

99E.GreenCobra

Established Member
:-D I have the snake and love the look but has anyone have the Mustang Medallion's 3D snake, if so, love to see pictures. Am thinking of it but its larger and a bit pricy (160.00) and would like to see one mounted to see if it overwhelms the car :-D

rcurtis

Established Member
My G/F got that snake for me. It's a little big but it looks very cool. If I had to buy it I probably wouldn't have spent the money. Not sure how to post a pic, but I'll research it.

rcurtis

Established Member
Alright, I can't figure the picture thing out. My rules say Ican't post attachements, any suggestions?

motorcitycobra

Established Member
just installed my cobra grill emblem from Ninosport. Had received b4 the holdiays but had been waiting since I hadn't had time to get the right bit. Finally took a look and noticed it simply had phillips head screws. Anyone else run into this or did a previous owner possibly have a different grille emblem on this thing?

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
Put the pony in the corral. It's worth it to see people walk by the front of your car and comment on the snake. Besides, it really separates your car from the other types of Mustangs. (I mean no offense by this...let's just say that Saleen owners certainly don't like it when other Mustangs "pose" as Saleens, GT'ers would'nt smile on a V6 donning the GT hardware, Etc.) Let's celebrate our differences....uh...and....can't we all just get along?
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread