Paxton 2200sl kit

mystickb1996

Established Member
Thanks, and well said... yes if you want to know my car is clean and well maintained everywhere... where talking about 11-14 cars here not an 86 greasy gross fox body...js
The undercarriage of a well cared for car is NOT greasy...just sayin'.

woodzusa

Established Member
Seller,
You posted those statements under user ppool85.

Made ya look.

sorry couldn't help myself
Best of luck buyer. I will excuse myself from this thread

4VFTW

Established Member
so let me get this straight...some unregistered guest is trolling the Market Forum and just happens to see this dispute over a Paxton kit that he just happened to see in person and he decides to join the site just to defend the OP? Sounds legit.

Last edited:

hendo

Established Member
It's in paypal hands now, he text me saying that it had 2000 miles on it and was in good condition when sent.

Last edited:

clean92lx

Established Member
Hendo it looks like he has other items for sale and also looks like he only joined svtp to sell/scam people. You really should notify the mods of this thread so he can't scam anyone else

Edit: mods, I know svtp has strict rules about posting in for sale threads but what's the deal when it's in a scammers for sale thread? Hope I don't get the bam hammer for defending a fellow member that has been scammed...

Last edited:

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
1407013556_zpsf9f61b11.jpg

:-D

It's Bush's fault!! Lol!!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
This guy is obviously a crook, no way any legitimate shipping co. can damage a kit so thoroughly. You should file a complaint with your local police department. This guy stole money from you...you have his info..get it done!

Last edited:

Jonycole

Established Member
Wow that sucks. Btw this kit couldn't have been in new condition bc it's had two owners. The seller bought the kit used so I doubt it was in new* condition after being owned by two people so op is a douche. Sorry op, but that's my opinion. I'm looking for a Paxton kit and while searching around ran across the thread he bought it used in. It's interesting to see how some people in the world are. :(

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...200SL-ID1000-For-sale&highlight=Paxton+2200sl

hendo

Established Member
Wow that sucks. Btw this kit couldn't have been in new condition bc it's had two owners. The seller bought the kit used so I doubt it was in new* condition after being owned by two people so op is a douche. Sorry op, but that's my opinion. I'm looking for a Paxton kit and while searching around ran across the thread he bought it used in. It's interesting to see how some people in the world are. :(

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...200SL-ID1000-For-sale&highlight=Paxton+2200sl
That's enough to chap my ass.. he made money off of me and abused the piss out of it..

hendo

Established Member
Paypal was not as helpful as I'd hoped. . I got a partial refund.. i have ups contacting me wanting to inspect the kit , but they said the seller would receive the refund.. not risking him getting full reimbursement while I'm stuck with a whooped to hell kit

Users who are viewing this thread