Paxton 2200sl kit

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
dude ive dealt with shit like this before through paypal. you need to call them 1400 times and demand to speak to supervisors... and write down every person you speak to and exactly what they say. paypal is a terrible company but if you fight till the end you will make out.... i knew this post was shady from day one... i commented originally. never spend this kind of money with someone with little or no feedback. OP shame on you.... oh btw the academy award crack was hysterical... literally i have dealt with this stuff before and i ALWAYS get my way. if you need advice PM me man... good luck.

cydewaze84

Established Member
even if this kit was brand new/never used...what kind of f*ck tard would package something so shit-ely? that fact alone should result in a full refund for Hendo. I bought a nitrous kit from Hendo off of here a couple of months ago, and it arrived just as described(slightly used condition), everything was packaged very nicely in the boxes(alot of newspaper, cardboard, and old t-shirts from what i remember).

Users who are viewing this thread