Paxton 2200sl kit

woodzusa

Established Member
Words out of my mouth. I was batting the idea of grabbing one from the market forum. I may get the ban hammer for this but I would be highly annoyed from the looks at the pics. Looks like it had some long hard miles on it.

I have to question one of the posters above saying that he/she saw it and it looks brand new. Hmm.

Last edited:

syclone50

Established Member
I will be selling my vortech kit soon and when I do it wont look like this when the buyer gets it. My kit has less than 4k miles on it and looks ALMOST new. I dont believe the damage could have been from shipping only so I guess I will pull my kit off and THEN take pics for my for sale add.

To the buyer, im sorry tje kit arrived like this and to the members that say used parts are not worth the money you save, this is a bad example. I have bought amd sold many parts and have really never had a problem. Good luck with the seller hopefully he makes this right with you!

woodzusa

Established Member
I will be selling my vortech kit soon and when I do it wont look like this when the buyer gets it. My kit has less than 4k miles on it and looks ALMOST new. I dont believe the damage could have been from shipping only so I guess I will pull my kit off and THEN take pics for my for sale add.

To the buyer, im sorry tje kit arrived like this and to the members that say used parts are not worth the money you save, this is a bad example. I have bought amd sold many parts and have really never had a problem. Good luck with the seller hopefully he makes this right with you!
I may be interested if good price. As long as she doesn't look like my ex wife after a few drinks (ugly and beat all to hell , J/K)
And as long as that one poster in this thread (BMW something) doesn't chime in and say it looks brand new. I may be a little concerned then :coolman:

Last edited:

Gray5.0

Established Member
Let's form a mob and storm the gates! Lol that does suck for the buyer I hope all gets worked out for you.

hendo

Established Member
Not everything used is perfect , but when the seller says new condition In his original post and it shows up looking like it has 50k miles on it, then on top of that there was one small piece of injection molded foam in the whole box. Take a look at this packing. This is opening the side of the box and not touching a thing inside ...and yes, that's the intercooler at the bottom with all of the other metal parts sitting on top of it.
uploadfromtaptalk1407376339027.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407376360743.jpg

Last edited:

hendo

Established Member
Looking to sale my paxton 2000sl off my car nothing wrong with this kit all in new condtion!!! I'm only selling cause I'm going to be selling my 5.0. I will throw in stock fan modify and radiator hoses and that will save you about 4 hour out of the install. This kit is ready to go!!!! Call or text 832-341-8700

Includes
paxton 2200sl kit
ID1000
JLT Cold air kit for blower
paxton oil
Stock modified fan
precut radiator hoses

$4300 shipped would perfer local buyer SALE PENDING

paxton_zps431ce172.jpg

0EC96159-E495-4CC2-BCD2-BFE27D8A856A_zpsw76zcomx.jpg
Quoting for records.

clean92lx

Established Member
Pheww. Good. I think you'll be ok either way. Not sure what PayPal policy is in shipping damage but even if they don't cover shipping damage, you have pictures showing it was packaged poorly anyway so damage was almost inevitable. Has the scum i mean seller made any response yet via text or pm?

hendo

Established Member
Yes. He is claiming that ups did all the damage and thinks the parts were like new when they left his possession.

hendo

Established Member
I don't think I would have even offered 2000 for a kit in this condition, even without the poor packing everything was beat to shit. I doubt the id1000s will even function. They were just tossed in a zip lock bag under the head unit. . All 8 ngk plugs were also in a zip lock bag and all 8 have cracked porcelain

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Pheww. Good. I think you'll be ok either way. Not sure what PayPal policy is in shipping damage but even if they don't cover shipping damage, you have pictures showing it was packaged poorly anyway so damage was almost inevitable. Has the scum i mean seller made any response yet via text or pm?

PayPal has a "Not as described" claim the buyer can file for. Even if the items were damaged during shipment, the buyer still has the right to claim they arrived "not in the condition as described prior to purchase". The buyer doesn't have too much to worry about at this point. I filed a claim last week where items were damaged due to FedEx. The seller I bought from did a horrible job protecting the parts he shipped to me.

-Nick

hendo

Established Member
PayPal has a "Not as described" claim the buyer can file for. Even if the items were damaged during shipment, the buyer still has the right to claim they arrived "not in the condition as described prior to purchase". The buyer doesn't have too much to worry about at this point. I filed a claim last week where items were damaged due to FedEx. The seller I bought from did a horrible job protecting the parts he shipped to me.

-Nick
That's the style claim I have going right now.
More pics of this "as new kit"
uploadfromtaptalk1407383292871.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407383312293.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407383336314.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407383353068.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407383379934.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread