Paxton 2200sl kit

hendo

Established Member
uploadfromtaptalk1407383435018.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407383463677.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407383509313.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407383523553.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407383533193.jpg
Sorry, double post

Last edited:

woodzusa

Established Member
MOTHER of GOD!

Anyone taking bets that the car will show up in market for sale under "like new, hardly beat the shat out of, and defects was due to poor shipping"
Hope you get some restitution buyer.

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
WOW. Not to add fuel to the fire but I would be beyond pissed after I received that pile of crap after dropping over $4K. Hope your claim goes through in your favor as it should.

-Nick

The Red Monster

COP SWAP harness guy
Established Member
I hope it all works out for you man. That is a bummer for sure and gives the whole "forum sales" idea a bad name.

PC03GT

Established Member
Looks of that intercooler and charge pipes someone must of been in an accident. FYI the intercooler alone is 1200 bucks!

oneslo5.0

Established Member
He originally wanted NEW prices($100 less then new) and got butt hurt when I called him out it. Now that I see this kit I wouldn't pay more then $2500 for it.

mg3playa

Established Member
I Promise you thats that not way this kit left my house. I had label the box fragile and this side up for a reason If I would have known this was going to happen I would never ship it out. I some parts had scuff marks but thats from use but dents and dings were not there when it left my house. I have contact UPS and paypal I hope that we can work this out.

hendo

Established Member
I Promise you thats that not way this kit left my house. I had label the box fragile and this side up for a reason If I would have known this was going to happen I would never ship it out. I some parts had scuff marks but thats from use but dents and dings were not there when it left my house. I have contact UPS and paypal I hope that we can work this out.
So you're still saying it was all in new condition? That kit was very used. Even before the piss poor packaging, the kit looked like hell. There's no way that those charge pipes got dented the way they are unless they jumped out of the box, drug themselves across some asphalt , then hopped back in the box.

It's ridiculous for you to think that ups should have to pay for anything when the kit left your possession in horrible shape and you packed it like you did. What did you think was going to happen when you toss 75lbs worth of different metal pieces in one box with no packaging and send it on multiple trucks across the country.

That being said, if you get ups to somehow cover this, you deserve an Academy award

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
That's exactly what the Seller was and is hoping for, UPS to cover it. No wonder his pictures are so dark and shakey, I'll be the next to call u a $&!?&! Liar SELLER what a H03.

clean92lx

Established Member

Cut the bull crap! Nobody is buying that story. Complete bs! Do you really think everyone that stupid?!?!

clean92lx

Established Member
Even if it didn't have all the dents and damage, you claimed the kit looked brand new. How would ups shipping make it look like it's been sitting in a field for 3 years?!

Users who are viewing this thread