Paxton 2200sl kit

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Man I really feel for you, I also try to save some hard earned money buying used when I can and for someone to BS you makes me sick. Hope this ends well for you buyer. If you do end up keeping this kit I think I would have Paxton check out the head unit and make sure it works correctly. OP how stupid do you think people are, this looks used and abused.

GT915

Established Member
I hate to hear things just like this. I responded to his ad for wheels but, due to the distance between us, things didn't work out. Now I'm glad they didn't. I can't imagine how the buyer feels after shelling out 4k for a collection of shit. Seller beware...one day you may f--k over the wrong person and it might not end well....that's no way to live.

bmws52

Established Member
I did see this kit before it was sent out. I did not see any of those dents on the kit. Those dents may very well be from shipping. I bought the dark stars from him and they were in great shape. All the parts were labeled in the Paxton kit.

hendo

Established Member
I did see this kit before it was sent out. I did not see any of those dents on the kit. Those dents may very well be from shipping. I bought the dark stars from him and they were in great shape. All the parts were labeled in the Paxton kit.
Did he unable them to ship them to me?

ppool85

I don't even know where to begin with this. But here we go. I saw this kit PRIOR TO BEING SHIPPED. It WAS NOT in this condition. It was in extremely good shape for a used kit. If you are expecting everything to be shiny and look like polished jewelry when you take it out of a box then yes you should buy brand spanking new. This kit in the shape it was in when it was shipped was in great working order with a lot of the hard work of routing and measuring and cutting already performed. Now sayin that... after observing the pictures this is Not the shape the kit was shipped in. I can and will vouch for and defend thar this was a great kit. The OP is not lying to the shape the kit was in when it left his possession. On another note I used to work for UPS and have first hand experience as to how packages are handled . I can not tell you how many times things would bust open and go all over the place. When we would put stuff back in the box it would be done as fast as possible with no regard to the contents or the packaging. For the posters on here to make the comments that they have is Ludacris with out having first hand experience with any of this. Accidents do happen . That's why you buy insurance. For ya'll to accuse the OP of knowingly shipping something that looks in the shape of the pictures is complete b.s. I think yall can settle this like adults and everyone will be satisfied. Quit bashing people and work it out.

syclone50

Established Member
I don't even know where to begin with this. But here we go. I saw this kit PRIOR TO BEING SHIPPED. It WAS NOT in this condition. It was in extremely good shape for a used kit. If you are expecting everything to be shiny and look like polished jewelry when you take it out of a box then yes you should buy brand spanking new. This kit in the shape it was in when it was shipped was in great working order with a lot of the hard work of routing and measuring and cutting already performed. Now sayin that... after observing the pictures this is Not the shape the kit was shipped in. I can and will vouch for and defend thar this was a great kit. The OP is not lying to the shape the kit was in when it left his possession. On another note I used to work for UPS and have first hand experience as to how packages are handled . I can not tell you how many times things would bust open and go all over the place. When we would put stuff back in the box it would be done as fast as possible with no regard to the contents or the packaging. For the posters on here to make the comments that they have is Ludacris with out having first hand experience with any of this. Accidents do happen . That's why you buy insurance. For ya'll to accuse the OP of knowingly shipping something that looks in the shape of the pictures is complete b.s. I think yall can settle this like adults and everyone will be satisfied. Quit bashing people and work it out.

Thanks for joining this site just to "defend" the seller. I don't think the buyer is saying the ad was misleading but more towards the way he packaged it. I would never and I mean NEVER put an intercooler in the same box as anything else let alone a 35lb head unit! That is just plain stupid.

It doesn't appear he wrapped anything in bubble wrap or padded any of the parts. Of course they are going to arrive looking this way if you just throw everything in a box together. That is where the problem is and it is the sellers fault for shipping it like this.

PC03GT

Established Member
You'd have to drop that intercooler off a ****ing cliff to be that dented up

Last edited:

mystickb1996

Established Member
unless that box got dropped off a 3rd story building and drug through a parking lot while in UPS's possession there is no way in hell they did that type of damage. first off its dirty as hell (but im sure that's UPS's fault lol)and im sure seller's car reflects how he treats everything else..like shit.... 2nd the dents and bends are in common areas that if a dipshit is installing it there would be those type of scratches and dents. 3rd that front mount was definitely damaged but hitting something while on the car, denting and pushing up the bottom takes excessive force as that's the most structurally sound part of it.. seller your shady and screwed the buyer...buyer im sorry you have to deal with this, i have been through it before with paypal and its so damn time consuming.

woodzusa

Established Member
Looks like someone has multiple accounts.
I'm not saying it's aliens..
But it was aliens!!

ppool85

Of course it's aliens. What's the difference between me joining this forum to defend what I know is right and you trolling just to add your two cents. None whatsoever. Like I said . This is between them . They should be able t work it out. Oh and mystick crawl under your car and see if it's dirty. Must not be. I'm sure you get under there and degrease it every weekend. And if you have never been in a ups facility . You would be surprised what goes on.

hendo

Established Member
The problem is that he listed it for sale in new condition, so yes that is misrepresentation. The kit was abused before it was poorly boxed to ship. Op, how many miles were on the kit when you took it off?

syclone50

Established Member
Of course it's aliens. What's the difference between me joining this forum to defend what I know is right and you trolling just to add your two cents. None whatsoever. Like I said . This is between them . They should be able t work it out. Oh and mystick crawl under your car and see if it's dirty. Must not be. I'm sure you get under there and degrease it every weekend. And if you have never been in a ups facility . You would be surprised what goes on.

If your here to defend, then defend these issues.

I would never and I mean NEVER put an intercooler in the same box as anything else let alone a 35lb head unit! That is just plain stupid.

It doesn't appear he wrapped anything in bubble wrap or padded any of the parts. Of course they are going to arrive looking this way if you just throw everything in a box together. That is where the problem is and it is the sellers fault for shipping it like this.

Several people have mentioned these problems and yet you or the OP wont comment on them.

Last edited:

woodzusa

Established Member
Trolling no. Been a member for just under a year yes. Brand new member just to " defend someone" no.

Much like most people don't like people that screw over others.

mg3playa

Established Member
Look I have nothing to hide hendo you have my number, If so you had any question I could Answer any question and send any pictures of the kit you wanted before you purchase it. I was willing to working with this matter but bashing me like this on a forum is just childish. I wold understand if I wasn't answering my phone!!!!! Yesterday I was at work when text me about this matter. And you put in a claim through paypal before I could even respond. I really have comment cause you never ever gave me a chance. I assure you the head unit was in its own box with foam and there's was more then one piece of foam in the box. At this point we will just let paypal handle this matter.

Users who are viewing this thread