PARTS!! turbo.. and more PARTS !! pics inside

Zimmer0924

Master Debater
Established Member
There should be no reason to have to relocated the ABS Block. Nothing even comes close to it. Also I had more then enough room for a 4" down pipe. Check out the pics below.

HPIM1161.jpg

HPIM1185-1.jpg

Boostin01Slobra

Anti-Lag
Established Member
false. if u have a Vband off the turbo(3.5"), like i do, it will for sure be interfere with the abs...i've already relocated mine downwards tho

Last edited:

Zimmer0924

Master Debater
Established Member
false. if u have a Vband off the turbo(3.5"), like i do, it will for sure be interfere with the abs...i've already relocated mine downwards tho

I really don't see how a 3.5" exhaust outlet makes any difference. I don't know, but maybe yours is in a different location since you have an 01 Cobra. Mine fits like a glove. You should post some pics of what your referring to.

faststang14

Established Member

the difference in wheter u have to relocate ur abs block its the hot side on the turbo. like hellion the turbo sit more into the drivers side and like mine the turbo hot side sits on the very middle of the engine bay pushin the already big compressor into the passanger side bay. thats why i had to relocate the ABS but only about an inch to the side for clearence

It's a Precision GTS 76mm, .81 exhaust housing.

u r gonna have funnnnnn with that setup

TRBO VNM

the difference in wheter u have to relocate ur abs block its the hot side on the turbo. like hellion the turbo sit more into the drivers side and like mine the turbo hot side sits on the very middle of the engine bay pushin the already big compressor into the passanger side bay. thats why i had to relocate the ABS but only about an inch to the side for clearence

actually, in looking at your pics, it looks like your turbo and the hellion turbo location are pretty much the same. it is probably the compressor side of your turbo that caused you to relocate the ABS. the hellion turbo cold side has a bracket that is mounted to the passenger side timing cover, so if anything, the hellion turbo is more towards the passenger side than the driver side. the driver side is all downpipe on the hellion kit.

BTW, what coolant crossover tube are you using? what yr/model mustang did it come off of?

Last edited:

Zimmer0924

Master Debater
Established Member
Oh I hope so. I should be done this weekend. I've got to finish the blow through system.

faststang14

Established Member
actually, in looking at your pics, it looks like your turbo and the hellion turbo location are pretty much the same. it is probably the compressor side of your turbo that caused you to relocate the ABS. the hellion turbo cold side has a bracket that is mounted to the passenger side timing cover, so if anything, the hellion turbo is more towards the passenger side than the driver side. the driver side is all downpipe on the hellion kit.

BTW, what coolant crossover tube are you using? what yr/model mustang did it come off of?

i see the hellion turbos sitting more toward the middle of the engine bay. giving space to suck-tru setup which in mine i dont have space even to an air filter. also my fault for reconfiguring the a.c lines that badly but also u might be right my turbo its different from the hellion's turbonetic

it came off an 01 cobra together with manifolds alter and ect. i blocked off the by pass to the thermostat line tho

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

just a fyi for comparison sake, if you look at the oil feed line and it's relation to the passenger valve cover/coolant crossover, it looks like it is a little more to the passenger side than your Tial. either way, the issue you had was because of the size of the turbo. with the turbonetics, it is a fine line between the compressor side and the brake lines on the ABS module. I have had to bend the lines on some cars to gain clearance. This is my previous car.

DSC00371.jpg

Last edited:

Boostin01Slobra

Anti-Lag
Established Member
+1 i would say now that i look @ it, that in my case, it is just b/c of the size of the compressor housing(slightly touches radiator, and a hair away from the idler)

Users who are viewing this thread