Omaha/Lincoln stangers?

billyfe390

Banned
Big_Torch said:
still waiting for KB to remove head from a$$, that sucks

have they not shipped it or they just being morons?

No I got it last week. Just trying to get it on and all the crap sorted out. The problem is the 2.2 kit is for 99+ cars. Since I have a 97 all of the wiring harness, heat exchanger mounts, fuel rails, vaccum cluster and some other bs dont exactly match up so it takes some fabbing.

All of it really isnt a big deal but for some reason it is kicking my ass.

It should have been done by now.

2.2one.jpg

2.2two.jpg

mean04

04 Terminator Poster
Established Member
Put on a 2.8 pulley and computer tune today but only got an additionial 30rhp. Kind of surprising - thought I'd get more.

Big_Torch

Banned
mean04 said:
Put on a 2.8 pulley and computer tune today but only got an additionial 30rhp. Kind of surprising - thought I'd get more.

dyno tuno/mail order tune or predator canned tune?

dont trust the canned tune, I put K&N and 2.93 and went from 373 to 428 i think!

billyfe390

Banned
mean04 said:

Your car was considerably above average from the factory. Your pretty much right with torch when he pullied up.

00SVTlightning

F8LSTRKE
Established Member
BUFFMUSTANG30 said:
It would be cool if we could get Lightning guys here too.
I'd like to add my L to the mix but im always so friggin busy. I havent met any of you from Omaha. I havent even been to the wed. night shows yet this season!

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
00SVTlightning said:
I'd like to add my L to the mix but im always so friggin busy. I havent met any of you from Omaha. I havent even been to the wed. night shows yet this season!

Yea I have a pic of your truck from the Show in the old market, so it would be cool to actually meet ya. We are talking about on Sunday meeting up. I have been so busy lately. Pm me if you think you might be able to come for a bit. :beer:

mean04

04 Terminator Poster
Established Member
Big_Torch said:
dyno tuno/mail order tune or predator canned tune?

dont trust the canned tune, I put K&N and 2.93 and went from 373 to 428 i think!

Dynosport, with an SCT xcalibrator2 tuner.

Users who are viewing this thread