Omaha/Lincoln stangers?

billyfe390

Banned
Just so you guys know dan down at dynosport is planning on having Jerry W from SCT come out and do some custom tuning in march or april. We need some more cars to sign up so if any of you want to get in on this give dan a call 402-475-7223

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
billyfe390 said:
Just so you guys know dan down at dynosport is planning on having Jerry W from SCT come out and do some custom tuning in march or april. We need some more cars to sign up so if any of you want to get in on this give dan a call 402-475-7223

whats the cost? I may be interested

overkill91

I eat rice
Established Member
Big_Torch said:
i live only a few miles from you, im about 1 mile north of gretna right off the highway.

Im pretty sure i have seen you before. In fact i think we waved at each other once. Lol! You have a red Terminator right? I have the 97 Pacific Green Cobra with a lowered stance and tinted windows.

Big_Torch

Banned
overkill91 said:
Im pretty sure i have seen you before. In fact i think we waved at each other once. Lol! You have a red Terminator right? I have the 97 Pacific Green Cobra with a lowered stance and tinted windows.

i knew there was a green snake roaming around, i cant say it loud but green is my closet fav color (high school teams color)

we really need to have a get together sometime when it actually gets warm.

overkill91

I eat rice
Established Member
Big_Torch said:
i knew there was a green snake roaming around, i cant say it loud but green is my closet fav color (high school teams color)

we really need to have a get together sometime when it actually gets warm.

Sounds good. Hopefully my rubber will meet the earth again before it warms up. Right now its about 6" above ground level. Lol!

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
I wanted to let the local guys know I'm going to be selling some Cobra stuff here shortly and wanted to give you guys first chance and save me from shipping. Here's what I have;

Borla Stingers- $400 obo
Mac H pipe (new)- $150 obo
Kenny Bell CAI- $75 obo
SCT Xcal 1- $275 obo (Going with the Xcal 2 for more tuning options)

Also I'm thinking about selling my chrome 17x10.5 03 Cobra rims, they have worn 315/35 Nitto's on them right now- $350

Also have a set of 315/35/17's Nitto's w/75% tread left that will go also if I sell the rims- $175

You can email me at [email protected] or call me at (402)991-8743

Thanks,
Neal

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
what year cobra Neal? 99 or 03/04? I maybe interested in the H pipe. I am pretty sure they all fit 99-04 stangs?

PS you dont happen to have any lowering springs laying around somewhere, I really want to drop my car some, thanks :beer:

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
Replied to the other thread, I bought the H pipe for the 04 Cobra I had but it will fit your car I'm sure.

I got rid of the lowering springs I had, sorry Paul. :(

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Stitch said:
Dropping by to say Hi again.

Man my car is dirty. This weather sucks.

Whats up man, I seen your car at Oakview the day after Xmas. I finally drove mine some Sunday. :cryying: I miss it so

Users who are viewing this thread