Omaha/Lincoln stangers?

Big_Torch

Banned
went out on wednesday with buff for some cruisin, were gonna take some pictures but dingbats camera's batteries were dead! WTF!!

ran into a nice looking red rousch, was about rush hour on the interstate so i only made 2 semi runs with him, buff didnt get a chance at him but that woulda been a nice race. we also got chased by some crazy ass chics in a cobalt ls while i was running with the rousch, was a rather funny site.....

and death, dont you leave soon, or already gone? we need to get the snake running again!

Death_Strike

Mystichrome Poster
Established Member
I'm still here. I suppose to leave next Friday but that's not looking to promising right now. I order the clutch and I got it today and it's not the right one. Is there a big differents between 1996-1998 Cobra and 1999-2004 Cobra. Do you think it will still fit on my car.

Last edited:

Death_Strike

Mystichrome Poster
Established Member
Nevermind I answered my own question. I have a SPEC Stage 2 Kevlar Clutch kit that will fit Mustangs: 1996-1998 4.6L Cobra and 1996-January 2001 4.6L GT. Let me know by Sunday because Monday I'm going to return it. Brand new still in the package. I'll sell it for $300.

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Big_Torch said:
went out on wednesday with buff for some cruisin, were gonna take some pictures but dingbats camera's batteries were dead! WTF!!

ran into a nice looking red rousch, was about rush hour on the interstate so i only made 2 semi runs with him, buff didnt get a chance at him but that woulda been a nice race. we also got chased by some crazy ass chics in a cobalt ls while i was running with the rousch, was a rather funny site.....

and death, dont you leave soon, or already gone? we need to get the snake running again!

At least I had mine, lol I got one picture in and turned out pretty good. I was thinking Big T could have a double team with the Cobalt girlies, lol The driver was def a take one for the team deal :-D Yea thanks for hogging the Roush I wanted to whoop him but no the almighty Cobra had to show off :p :burnout:

Death_Strike

Mystichrome Poster
Established Member
I'm having a going away at the Roman Coin Pizza on 36th and 370 in Bellevue this Friday at 730 p.m. Just bunch of friends of mine are going to be there. Some if you wnat to show up let me know.

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Death_Strike said:
I'm having a going away at the Roman Coin Pizza on 36th and 370 in Bellevue this Friday at 730 p.m. Just bunch of friends of mine are going to be there. Some if you wnat to show up let me know.

I have to check with my wife but I will call ya. Sounds cool

Users who are viewing this thread