Omaha/Lincoln stangers?

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Two of my buddies live outside of Beatrice. Jay has a 99 GT with just a few mods (we're working on that problem :D ) while Chris has a 99 GT and a newly-saved 68 fastback with a built 351. My brother and I come up for some car shows early in the summertime.

00SVTlightning

F8LSTRKE
Established Member
Not a stanger but do have a Lightning. Just purchased in december. I am really looking forward to summer cruises. :burnout:

Snake Eyes

Established Member
Lincoln. PM or email me through this site if you want to get in contact with me. I also know a few other mustang guys here in lincoln that are not on this board.

Snake Eyes

Established Member
I do all my own work. (The long tubes were a bitch!) But if I were going to have to recommend an exhaust shop it, my father knows Zig and others have said they had good experiences there.

Snake Eyes

Established Member
Yep, out with my boys till around 7am... Just woke back up. Missed the red white game, oh well. I saw a white SN95 at 66th and O st at 10:15 PM. Was that you?

Last edited:

roushraven

zzzZZzz
Established Member
Snake Eyes said:
Roushraven you are in Nebraska!!! LOL I had your car as my desktop for a while. Nice ride man. :thumbsup:

Yep, I'm here in Bellevue to be exact. I'll have to hook up with you guys once this crazy weather settles down. I drove out to MAM and man what a disappointment getting all the way there and having to drive through mud to get to the track. :fm:

I didn't hang around to check the place out but I expected it to be bigger.

Later

-RR

Users who are viewing this thread