Omaha/Lincoln stangers?

OmahaStang

Established Member
BlackNChrome

Not sure who the question was posed to earlier.. but got mine from a town up north of souix city ia which was actually purchased from the toyota dealership in lincoln. It was a small dealership that deals with some VERY nice cars.. (69 camara) (nomad) (68 chevelle conv. with the 572/crate engine)
My car is a 04 black with factory chrome wheels with 11000 miles or so..
Right now i've only put on the magnaflow exhaust.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
ok how bout we do it Oct 15, my bday is a few days before and we are having some people over Friday night, and I have to work this Sat. Lets have a big get together.
We could even do it Sunday so Little Torch could make it? Maybe have a little cruise and go to a park and play some old man football, lol. Anyways let me know what you guys think. It would be cool if we could get Lightning guys here too.

Death_Strike

Mystichrome Poster
Established Member
BUFFMUSTANG30 said:
ok how bout we do it Oct 15, my bday is a few days before and we are having some people over Friday night, and I have to work this Sat. Lets have a big get together.
We could even do it Sunday so Little Torch could make it? Maybe have a little cruise and go to a park and play some old man football, lol. Anyways let me know what you guys think. It would be cool if we could get Lightning guys here too.

That sounds good to me. I'm down for it.

By the way I got my orders I'm leaving nebraska in January. I'm going to Alamba.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Death_Strike said:
That sounds good to me. I'm down for it.

By the way I got my orders I'm leaving nebraska in January. I'm going to Alamba.

Thats not as far as Germany. Ok well where, what time and and Sat or Sunday. I am cool if you guys wanna come to my pad, but I am out a ways but we have some nice twisty roads and long straightaways :rockon: close by :burnout:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
OmahaStang said:
Not sure who the question was posed to earlier.. but got mine from a town up north of souix city ia which was actually purchased from the toyota dealership in lincoln. It was a small dealership that deals with some VERY nice cars.. (69 camara) (nomad) (68 chevelle conv. with the 572/crate engine)
My car is a 04 black with factory chrome wheels with 11000 miles or so..
Right now i've only put on the magnaflow exhaust.

Black is the fastest, :poke: come sign up at http://www.bmcforums.com/index1.php?
great little forum and car club. We are working on an event this spring, 1st Annual Black Mustang Club Meet probably be in K.C. which BTW will be open for all mustangs but will be held by B.M.C.

Last edited:

Death_Strike

Mystichrome Poster
Established Member
BUFFMUSTANG30 said:
Thats not as far as Germany. Ok well where, what time and and Sat or Sunday. I am cool if you guys wanna come to my pad, but I am out a ways but we have some nice twisty roads and long straightaways :rockon: close by :burnout:

when ever :beer:

Stitch

Established Member
I'm an Omaha Stanger with a ugly blue turd Cobra. :poke:

DSCN0153.JPG

DSCN0157.JPG

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
You finally made the party, I wouldn't say ugly turd but it sure is a slow one :poke: ;-) Unless you pull out the secret weapon :p

Stitch

Established Member
BUFFMUSTANG30 said:
Let me what, know. Ok. I think I will head over for a bit around 8:00, there is gonna be some K.C. guys coming up

Its gonna be awful cold. I'd like to go but I'm broke. I'll be heading up to Scribner when they have their late afternoon races after I get my 4.30's in hopefully next week.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Stitch said:
Its gonna be awful cold. I'd like to go but I'm broke. I'll be heading up to Scribner when they have their late afternoon races after I get my 4.30's in hopefully next week.

I know damn winter is coming, I am just gonna watch so I can get out of the house for a bit. Scrib isn't having a Sat day til OCT 29 :(

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Death Strike and myself are having a BBQ this Sunday, if you would like to come weather permitting of course, send one of us a PM, we'll probably go for a small cruise and eat some grub and drink a beer or three, lol. We could get some people together before the cars go into hibernation and some pics Later

Last edited:

billyfe390

Banned
BUFFMUSTANG30 said:
Death Strike and myself are having a BBQ this Sunday, if you would like to come weather permitting of course, send one of us a PM, we'll probably go for a small cruise and eat some grub and drink a beer or three, lol. We could get some people together before the cars go into hibernation and some pics Later

I might be able to make it but I cant guarantee it.

Users who are viewing this thread