Ohsi! Saleen Terminator #1 of 6 just showed up on CL!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He refused, said he would keep it for any offer under $63k.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Internet money

Is that the same as bit coins? LOL.......

I love this thread. It has everything:

• Debate on price of the Saleen
  • Debate on whether PW owned it or not
  • Debate on SBF
  • Debate on whether or not a 351W can hold 6 to 700 HP

Love it LOL..........

Oh and my .02. My naturally aspirated SBF (302 stroked to a 347) put a hurting on my mainly stock 03 Cobra all day long.........LOL So, although I love my Cobra, I know a SBF, that is built correctly, is no slouch :D............

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
Price is dropping, better jump on it!

Its been for sale for the last year or so at $70k. Give it another 8-10 years of price reductions and it will be in the ballpark.

Dusten

Established Member
I'm aware that the 351W is a taller deck height to get the extra cubes, I figured its the same basic design so the limits would be similar, the 351C is around the same 5-600 horse power limits to the block as other SBFs unless you start sleeving and adding hardblock to get it to survive. I assumed a Windsor block would be no different, apparently Ford had hopes the aftermarket would make parts that could get a Windsor to perform.

Windsor based SBF's have been underwhelming since they came out, theres a reason for decades people tried to adapt a 351C intake/cylinder heads to them to make them perform before the aftermarket stepped up. That made them an engine that an entire generation never looked at as a performance engine. Theres a reason the SBF is out of production, its old, under performing, dated technology.

Maybe in the ****ing 70s. One of the fastest lightnings ditched his mod motor for a sbf. There several gen 1 lightnings in the 7s.

The sbf will make enough power for even the most avid of car people.

Hell mu buddies measley lil 331 traps 150+ on pump e85 with a baby turbo...

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I have seen it, and casually know the owner, but dont have his contact info.

Why would you want this info?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't understand why the "so called" connection to Paul Walker would make this thing worth $65k
If there was proof it was his personally maybe I can see a mark up, but not that much for a mustang

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Got it, is it publicly available?

It's available to anyone who is interested, but there isn't a dedicated webpage or group.

We try to keep at least those three pieces of information on all the cars, and identifying which is the 1 of 1 Saleen would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread