Ohsi! Saleen Terminator #1 of 6 just showed up on CL!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I think it's funny he decided to use 7/11 as his back drop LMAO!!! Oh well, what can you expect from a CL ad...................

Zemedici

Established Member
The ONLY reason he is asking that much is the PW / Roger Rodas connection.

but still a sick looking car

My inner ricer coming out

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
th?id=OIP.zpJVnRwyNy42tf40O6KdqgHaHa&pid=15.jpg

scottydsntknow

Established Member
Saleen kits are def a bit over the top but on the New Edge they... I dunno they just look right. I like the Saleen Termis better than the Roush ones.

Still would rather have a 1999 S351 tho if I was gonna get a Saleen and money wasn't an issue.

cj428mach

Established Member
Saleen kits are def a bit over the top but on the New Edge they... I dunno they just look right. I like the Saleen Termis better than the Roush ones.

Still would rather have a 1999 S351 tho if I was gonna get a Saleen and money wasn't an issue.

I prefer the cleaner looks of a stock terminator. Also having a stock long block capableof 700+rwhp appeals to me over a push rod 351.

I don't understand the saleen/Roush hype. The terminator made them obsolete.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely a very nice looking Saleen Terminator, but that price is beyond stupid, P.W. connection or not. If that can even be proven. 38K miles, too. If it's been on CL for over a year, it will likely still be there for another year. Only a fool would pay that much for this car. So, a definite......
facebookunlike.jpg

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

Way better car for the money.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I prefer the cleaner looks of a stock terminator. Also having a stock long block capableof 700+rwhp appeals to me over a push rod 351.

I don't understand the saleen/Roush hype. The terminator made them obsolete.

The 351S was even more rare than a terminator.

I would say just add a built IRS to a 351S extreme and its a hell of a car to compare to a terminator

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
At LEAST a year its been listed, and what was funnier was the seller originally was asking $120k. Was asking $75k about a month ago.

Users who are viewing this thread