Official Terminator Diecast Thread

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Love your work! Any way to turn a TR coupe into a 10th Anniversary to match my current car? I have one out of the box I don't mind having modified if possible.
20190625_163058.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I'm still looking for a 99-04 GT convertible diecast or hot wheels.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I have a 99 GT that I'm going to make a convertible. It was a coupe that had some damage (busted windshield and rear window and is missing the rear wing)

So, going to make it a convertible with rear wing delete. Was thinking of a custom paint job with some after market wheels.

What are you looking for specifically Revvv?

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I have a 99 GT that I'm going to make a convertible. It was a coupe that had some damage (busted windshield and rear window and is missing the rear wing)

So, going to make it a convertible with rear wing delete. Was thinking of a custom paint job with some after market wheels.

What are you looking for specifically Revvv?

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I'm open to suggestions. I've been trying to find on it the box.

I'm curious to see how your custom will come out now.

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
I'm looking for a Silver Convertible .... Where's the best place to find one at a "fair" price??!! I have two DCG coupe's that I purchased at Sam's Club years ago for $12 /// I should have purchased them all!! I also have a RF Convertible diecast...

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I'm looking for a Silver Convertible .... Where's the best place to find one at a "fair" price??!! I have two DCG coupe's that I purchased at Sam's Club years ago for $12 /// I should have purchased them all!! I also have a RF Convertible diecast...

If you're not in a hurry, I would just watch the market place here. However, eBay has listings all the time. The RF and SM Verts are listed all the time on eBay. Not sure how "fair" of a price you will find Tim. These cars go for a hefty price nowadays. The diecast market has skyrocketed, as we are a LONG way from the $12 days unfortunately :(.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I think so.

Okay, I'll build it. I'll even try to find some FR500 Replicas :D. I'll send you pictures when I'm done. If you want the car just let me know. However, if you don't I can list it on eBay. So, no pressure or commitment Revvv.

Here's a MC I did with FR500 replicas (I say replicas because they are not exact, but close).

MC FR500 Cobra.JPG

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
If you're not in a hurry, I would just watch the market place here. However, eBay has listings all the time. The RF and SM Verts are listed all the time on eBay. Not sure how "fair" of a price you will find Tim. These cars go for a hefty price nowadays. The diecast market has skyrocketed, as we are a LONG way from the $12 days unfortunately :(.

Oh man you aren't kidding, I remember digging through piles of these at Sams and Costco when they were $15. Now I only buy when I think I can snipe an auction that not many people are watching but I still just paid $150 for a yellow coupe. My DSG coupe cost the most since I rarely see them pop up on the bay. I'm after black and another TR in the box now, just waiting to catch the right auction.

Thanks for the PM by the way, as soon as I come up with a plate idea I'll be sending you my unboxed TR.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Tim, you really know how to make Kim happy! ;) First, you find her a SM Cobra vert, and now a diecast replica to go with it. Unless this is going in YOUR collection. LOL.

By the way, it's AWESOME that you both love performance Mustangs!

Users who are viewing this thread