Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hello All,

I got the Lightning finished up. Here are a couple pictures for reference.

However, I have decided to post this in the Lightning Section of SVTP. So, there will now be an Official Lightning Diecast Thread :D.

I don't want to say I'm officially expanding, but if someone wants a replica of a Lightning I may be able to oblige them. On a side note I have purchased 2 more factory Maisto Lightning's and decided to paint them CO and MC. I know those are colors that were NOT offered on the Lightning, but I thought it would be cool to see what they would look like in those colors.............

Lightning 07.JPG

Lightning 16.JPG

Lightning 17.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay Everyone,

I've been out of the loop for a while. Went out of town on business. However, before I left a member reached out to me and asked if I could make a couple Hotwheels to replicate his car.

So, here is what I've been working on for the past week. I still need to clear coat it and repackage it, but for the most part it's complete.

2015 001.JPG

2015 01.JPG

2015 04.JPG

2015 06.JPG

2015 08.JPG

2015 14.JPG

2015 15.JPG

2015 10.JPG

2015 11.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay,

The owner liked the look so much he asked for a third car. Got it painted and got them in clear coat this weekend.

Should have these finished by the end of the week.

2015 21.JPG

2015 22.JPG

2015 23.JPG

2015 24.JPG

2015 25.JPG

2015 26.JPG

ajt9229

Established Member

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
The pictures don't do it its justice. I highly recommend BG380R. Very easy to work with and keeps you in the loop every step of the way. Thanks again!

Awesome AJ! Thank you for the feedback and kind words! Glad they made it and they do look good in person :D. I'm really liking modifying the hot wheels. A lot of fun and a heck of a lot easier LOL.

prs97

Established Member
Glad to hear. Glenn does great work as seen in this thread. Lots of happy customers.

I'm hoping to be a repeat offender myself for the other toy in the garage.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
GREAT work! I know you said it's easy to modify Hot Wheels cars, but being so small presents a challenge with the stripes and other subtleties. You nailed it, though, making it look easier than it really is....IMO. I used to collect diecast, including Hot Wheels, so I can appreciate your modifications work. Well done!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
GREAT work! I know you said it's easy to modify Hot Wheels cars, but being so small presents a challenge with the stripes and other subtleties. You nailed it, though, making it look easier than it really is....IMO. I used to collect diecast, including Hot Wheels, so I can appreciate your modifications work. Well done!

Thank you Bob! Always appreciate your comments kind sir!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay, made some progress on the SY Vert.........

Primer...
SY 01.jpg

SY 02.jpg

SY 03.jpg

Base Coat SY
SY 04.jpg

SY 05.jpg

SY 06.jpg

SY 07.jpg

SY 08.jpg

Added the Ford Emblem and Third brake light. Next is clear coat.
SY 09.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread