Official Terminator Diecast Thread

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Glenn creates a FANTASTIC finished product, Aaron.

You will not be disappointed.
I have followed this thread, and read each post. I agree, Glenn does do a nice job.

I have a very small collection of die cast cars and bikes that I keep on the shelf of my mixing / control room. Right now everything is being packed while we prepare to move.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay everyone,

Over the long weekend I was able to get the MG GT finished up.

Here is the third brake light airbrushed on.
20190704_161933_resized.jpg

20190704_161951_resized.jpg

Here is the car in clear coat.
20190705_122231_resized.jpg

20190705_122236_resized.jpg

20190705_122244_resized.jpg

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Glenn, I wish you had never shown me that model. Now that I know it's there, I want it.

That's like putting a kid in a candy store and telling him he can only look. Don't even sniff the air son, just LOOK!

...but I want to hold it, show it off, and admire it. Lol

I've been sending this thread to every car guy I know. I hope you end up flooded with business. You need a website sir.

...and the interior is dead on with the exception of the silver bezel and radio housing. That is about as close to my car as one can expect.

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Glenn, I wish you had never shown me that model. Now that I know it's there, I want it.

That's like putting a kid in a candy store and telling him he can only look. Don't even sniff the air son, just LOOK!

...but I want to hold it, show it off, and admire it. Lol

I've been sending this thread to every car but I know. I hope you end up flooded with business. You need a website sir.

...and the interior is dead on with the exception of the silver bezel and radio housing. That is about as close to my car as one can expect.

Thank you Revvv! Really appreciate your comments. For the most part I have been lucky and have provided SVTP members with a product they feel proud to display in their mancave or garage or even on their desk at work.

I completely understand your point on it not being exact. That's why I call them replicas because they replicate a person's car as close as I can with the diecast parts available. Even the wheels are not exactly like yours, but they are really close. Most of the time, due to scale, most people will never notice unless they are studying the car (as most members do LOL). I know, because I'm the same way LOL.

Glad to know that you indeed do want the car. Rest assured I'll keep it safe until you're ready for me to ship it out.

Thank you for sharing the information in this thread. Hopefully others will want something created. This is just a hobby for me, so no business or website at this time. Besides, I'm really only painting Cobra's and Mustangs created by Maisto. So, I have a limited following :D.... But they are great people (SVTP Members).....

Thank you all!!!!!

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Thank you Revvv! Really appreciate your comments. For the most part I have been lucky and have provided SVTP members with a product they feel proud to display in their mancave or garage or even on their desk at work.

I completely understand your point on it not being exact. That's why I call them replicas because they replicate a person's car as close as I can with the diecast parts available. Even the wheels are not exactly like yours, but they are really close. Most of the time, due to scale, most people will never notice unless they are studying the car (as most members do LOL). I know, because I'm the same way LOL.

Glad to know that you indeed do want the car. Rest assured I'll keep it safe until you're ready for me to ship it out.

Thank you for sharing the information in this thread. Hopefully others will want something created. This is just a hobby for me, so no business or website at this time. Besides, I'm really only painting Cobra's and Mustangs created by Maisto. So, I have a limited following :D.... But they are great people (SVTP Members).....

Thank you all!!!!!
I started doing music as a hobby. One never knows what the future may hold.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Okay everyone,

Had some things to do on Saturday. So, I was only able to work on the 2 CO cars on Sunday.

I also have another car previously built (SY Vert) that had some issues during shipping. So, I'll be working on it this week to repair some minor damage. I'll post up pictures of the SY Vert later.

For now here are the CO Coupes...…….
20190714_143552_resized.jpg

20190714_143557_resized.jpg

20190714_143606_resized.jpg

20190714_144951_resized.jpg

20190714_144934_resized.jpg

20190714_153146_resized.jpg

20190714_153153_resized.jpg

20190714_153200_resized.jpg

20190714_153210_resized.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread