Official 2020 NFL Thread

Machdup1

Established Member
We will see. They won’t term him without Brady’s approval.

He got kicked out of Pittsburgh for being a problem.

He got kicked out of the Raiders because of frozen feet, being a problem, helmet drama and a public demand to be released.

He got kicked out of the Patiots because of sexual misconduct allegations in Pittsburgh.

He got kicked out of Tampa Bay for a sideline trantrum.

Then he got back on the Tampa active roster somehow.

I count four second chances, somebody will give him a fifth, which he will screw up.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Tampa would be smart to just keep him on the roster to keep another team from picking him up for the playoffs. There are those teams desperate enough to grab him.

**** Biden

Fat Boss

Established Member
Brown will go down as being the poster child for CTE. He got his bell rung waaay too many times. This won't end well.

People slammed the Steelers for only getting a 3rd round pick for him. In hindsight, they fleeced the Raiders.

How about Najee Harris' performance last night? 188 yards with 181 of those being after contact.

rborden

Established Member
What in the actual ****? Dude needs mental help. For reals.

And the plot thickens…

rborden

Established Member

VegasMichael

Established Member
There are no words.

I've seen people constantly self-destruct. It's frightening. Antonio is hell bent on sinking himself deeper into the abyss. At this point I don't even know if anyone cares about the guy.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Brown is auditioning to be the next celebrity on chappelles show to say "cocaine is a hellva drug". Only problem is he too far gone to realize Chappelles show isnt on the air anymore.....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Last night's Bills vs. Chiefs game ending was beyond stupid. The NFL has to change its ridiculous OT rule. STOP the coin toss which gives the winner the chance to win the game with a touchdown, leaving the opponent to chance at all for a shot to win. It's the only sport with this stupid rule. The most fair way is very simple, and would have made last night's game epic. Eliminate the coin flip, add 15 minutes to the game clock and keep playing. The coin toss should only be to start the game. Nothing more.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Last night's Bills vs. Chiefs game ending was beyond stupid. The NFL has to change its ridiculous OT rule. STOP the coin toss which gives the winner the chance to win the game with a touchdown, leaving the opponent to chance at all for a shot to win. It's the only sport with this stupid rule. The most fair way is very simple, and would have made last night's game epic. Eliminate the coin flip, add 15 minutes to the game clock and keep playing. The coin toss should only be to start the game. Nothing more.

Jump ball at center field!

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
I don't understand all the fuss over the OT rules...the winner of the coin flip has an advantage...PERIOD. WHY do you Communist think that "everybody should get a chance in OT"...

You want to win, better win the coin toss...which you have a 50/50 chance of winning.

RES0574

Established Member
I felt bad for Josh Allen. That look on his face after KC tied the game to force the overtime was what everyone was thinking. He won the game for Buffalo TWICE in the forth and that Defense could not seal the deal. What more do I have to do for you MFers.

Was an epic game though. Buffalo and KC are very lucky to have the QBs that they have on their teams.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member

I have been saying this for years... YEARS!! lol. The NFL overtime rules are stupid.... Hell i would be ok with them keeping the coin toss, but letting both teams have the ball, regardless of TD. i

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have been saying this for years... YEARS!! lol. The NFL overtime rules are stupid.... Hell i would be ok with them keeping the coin toss, but letting both teams have the ball, regardless of TD. i

Hell, give 'em all a trophy at the end of the season too!

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
The Bills had db's 40 yards down the field with 13 seconds left so essentially they weren't even in the 2 plays KC ran to get into field goal range. WTF were they thinking?

Bills being Bills. Losers.

Users who are viewing this thread