Official 2020 NFL Thread

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I'm looking forward to the Bucs season. Always been a fan.
c1264fb3bbd1b07195d094c1467d47ed941541b90abd749633a82561d8509d4c.png

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't see a good result for Tampa. Tom has been in one system his whole career. Who's going to change, Tom or the rest of the team?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Tampa went from having 1 prime time game last year to 5 this year including 3 weeks in a row. What changed? LOL. Seriously though I'm going to watch them.

As for my team, it might be a bloodbath. Not only did BO'B screw the team our schedule is nuts. We face a projected 10 playoff teams including 6 of the first 7 games.

@KC
BAL
@PITT
MIN
JAX
@TEN
GB

Sheesh.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Tampa went from having 1 prime time game last year to 5 this year including 3 weeks in a row. What changed? LOL. Seriously though I'm going to watch them.

As for my team, it might be a bloodbath. Not only did BO'B screw the team our schedule is nuts. We face a projected 10 playoff teams including 6 of the first 7 games.

@KC
BAL
@PITT
MIN
JAX
@TEN
GB

Sheesh.
My brother has convinced himself that the team is actually better now. I'm leaning more towards bloodbath.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
My brother has convinced himself that the team is actually better now. I'm leaning more towards bloodbath.

LOL..I am realist, Texans got a tough row to plow, it’s going to be ugly. I do notice a lot of Texans fans trying to stay positive, or in denial...there ain’t no silver lining in this...other than maybe Bill hits the bricks should the season go way south...

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL..I am realist, Texans got a tough row to plow, it’s going to be ugly. I do notice a lot of Texans fans trying to stay positive, or in denial...there ain’t no silver lining in this...other than maybe Bill hits the bricks should the season go way south...
My favorite part is now Hopkins sucks. All these years I've had to listen to Texan fan talk about how he is one of the top receivers in the league. Once he is traded away for peanuts he is garbage. haha

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
My favorite part is now Hopkins sucks. All these years I've had to listen to Texan fan talk about how he is one of the top receivers in the league. Once he is traded away for peanuts he is garbage. haha

exactly now they are saying he was overpaid, not a team player, a poison pill....I never ever got that vibe from Hopkins, can’t fault a top tier receiver for wanting his payday. The majority of those guys don’t exactly have long careers, get paid while you still got the goods and can...

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

It's going to be ugly for the Pats as well with a new qb, an all around worse team and a tough schedule but they've always been my 2nd team so I'm not too concerned.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It's going to be ugly for the Pats as well with a new qb, an all around worse team and a tough schedule but they've always been my 2nd team so I'm not too concerned.

My team was the Oilers, luv yah blue, but alas they are forever gone! I have never fully warmed up to the Texans. I like the Pats too and these are the two teams I root for....

Users who are viewing this thread