Official 2020 NFL Thread

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Quit or fired, whatever. The fact that you felt the need to apologize for having opinions not aligning with the pandering league is crossing my line.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
So Gruden is out because he said someone was dumb and had big lips. What are we in f'ing kindergarten again? I hate this world these days.
That comment got him in hot water, other comments forced him to resign. Look em up

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

VegasMichael

Established Member
That comment got him in hot water, other comments forced him to resign. Look em up

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.
Yeah I've heard of some of the other comments but they dug something up from 10+ years ago in order to get him out?

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
This is true. From what I can gather, he's just a typical guy.

Who hasn't called someone a queer or told a buddy "don't be a ***".
You go far enough back in anyone's history and you'll find dirt. The next thing you know, someone will be fired because they hurt someone's feelings in kindergarten.

**** Biden

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I give up. I'm going to move to Alaska, stake my claim, live off the land, be off grid, with my nearest neighbor 100+ miles away.

The term racist/racism is thrown around with as much haste as possible that it literally means nothing these days. Anything negative you say about a minority is perceived as racism.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't think ANY team would hire him now after that beyond-stupid stunt he pulled yesterday. He's a GOAT in his own mind! He's done now. That said, Brown has some very serious mental/psychological issues he needs to deal with. IMO he's a mental time bomb!

Users who are viewing this thread