Official 2019 NFL Thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
joidCJ9&_nc_ohc=7_M_MscLiysAQmvOxFEFAwtqrduF0CQOThenlRK2LCFpMexLqdgptkzkg&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
****ing Eh...the truth. I always like to put up this video to remind people today what the NFL was like when it was great and the men were tough as hell and the game was not pussified. Best years of the NFL were in the past.

Well I blame the stupid owners for latching on and keeping that spineless jellyfish known as Rodger Goodell

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I notice you're never anywhere to be found when the Patriots are winning Super Bowls.

You're right. This incredible run with TB is likely over but your Eagles are also on borrowed time. :p

Lol Steve......don't know where you got that from.....no Eagles fan. Funny you say that though. My best friend lives outside of Philly and owns a DQ. I am down there all the time and Philly fans are just rabid clowns. My friend is a Giants fan and hates the Eagles. His entire family including his kids, wife, mother and cousins are Eagle fans. Today he is going to an Eagle party in Philly to watch the game and is hoping the Seahawks crush the Eagles......lol. I don't care either way just hoping for a good game.

For me I am a long time suffering Silver and Black Raider fan from 1967 and nothing to cheer about for the last 20 years. Did lots of winning back in the day but now its just painful to watch....lol. I never have been a front runner in the NFL and have always stuck with the Raiders pain....lol.

Steve

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Lol Steve......don't know where you got that from.....no Eagles fan. Funny you say that though. My best friend lives outside of Philly and owns a DQ. I am down there all the time and Philly fans are just rabid clowns. My friend is a Giants fan and hates the Eagles. His entire family including his kids, wife, mother and cousins are Eagle fans. Today he is going to an Eagle party in Philly to watch the game and is hoping the Seahawks crush the Eagles......lol. I don't care either way just hoping for a good game.

For me I am a long time suffering Silver and Black Raider fan from 1967 and nothing to cheer about for the last 20 years. Did lots of winning back in the day but now its just painful to watch....lol. I never have been a front runner in the NFL and have always stuck with the Raiders pain....lol.

Steve

Oh shit, lol. I thought you were celebrating when they won 2 years ago. Maybe you were because they beat the Patriots.

As a Raiders fan I understand why you hate the Pats. ;)

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Oh shit, lol. I thought you were celebrating when they won 2 years ago. Maybe you were because they beat the Patriots.

As a Raiders fan I understand why you hate the Pats. ;)

Lol.....that was the lesser of two evils from teams I did not like. Never liked the Eagles. Don't hate the Pats like I hate the Broncos and Chiefs...lol...and Belichick has been pretty good where ever he coached.......just ask the Giants.

As far as the tuck game goes that will always be a Raider win. They added the tuck rule after that happened and then had to take it away because years later the NFL knew they blew that one. Any football fan except Patriot fans knew it was a fumble and the game was over. Tom Brady even told Charles Woodson after the play that it was a fumble. Some teams are lucky when calls go your way and some are not a la the NO Saints last year. Pretty pathetic that it is still happening.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
One of my favorite pieces of football trivia:

Who is the only player to be called for unnecessary roughness while carrying the ball?

Larry Csonka, knocked someone out with a "stiff arm"

Dolphan for life

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Csonka was an animal, it’s a gdamn shame we don’t see fullbacks utilized like this anymore. ****ing modern NFL playbooks...

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Csonka was an animal, it’s a gdamn shame we don’t see fullbacks utilized like this anymore. ****ing modern NFL playbooks...
The Three Headed Monster: Csonka, Kiick, and Morris. One was so agile you couldn't touch him, one was so fast you couldn't catch him if you saw him, and Csonka wanted to hit you harder than a mack truck

Granted I wasn't even a twinkle in my mother's eye yet, but Pops has told me the stories, showed me the tapes, and read me all the articles.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The Three Headed Monster: Csonka, Kiick, and Morris. One was so agile you couldn't touch him, one was so fast you couldn't catch him if you saw him, and Csonka wanted to hit you harder than a mack truck

Granted I wasn't even a twinkle in my mother's eye yet, but Pops has told me the stories, showed me the tapes, and read me all the articles.

I wasn’t around either, but between my old man and football coaches, I saw a lot of old game film.

mr2cam

Established Member
Damnit.. Sean Peyton saw his shadow and now we have to listen to Saints fan bitch about the refs for another 12 months

Users who are viewing this thread