Official 2019 NFL Thread

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was happy to see the Vikings take the win. Yeah, there was some light tugging/pushing on both sides, but IMO not enough to warrant a flag. Two top shelf QBs done for the season now. Brady and Brees.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Screenshot-20200105-191342-Mood.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
People like you aren't even worth my time. At least guys like @Outlaw99 make compelling arguments that the Patriots are cheaters.

I like to just stir the pot mostly. lol. My honest to goodness take, no jokes, all seriousness take on Patriots cheating, is not that much targeted at Brady. Brady is just the face we all think of when you hear New England Patriots. Any news, gossip or scandal we hear, that face pops up. Brady is the scapegoat of the patriots. I do believe that cheats have taken place. call it what you want, scandals, bloops, shenanigans. I believe that people within the patriots organizations are more to blame. "Lets do it for tom" mentality. The opposing team coaching staff head set and communications malfunctions at home games. Was this tom? no, just some guy making $8.00 an hour thinking he's really helping his beloved patriots. It may have helped them win some crucial games, but it has scarred brady for life. Because you dont picture the $8.00 an hour guy when they got caught, you picture brady. Stealing the playbook. That wasnt brady. That was another low level employee doing what he thought was good for the team. I forget which team made a fake playbook and planted right where it would get stolen was golden. Videotaping? I would imagine the bilicheat did have some knowledge of those events. Same with the lip readers. It wasnt the towel boy who ordered that. Bugging the locker room? again, low level employees thinking they are helping their boy. I think the only cheat brady was directly involved in was the deflated footballs. He may have asked for reduced air pressure, im sure he didnt ask for an illegal ball. The guy who deflated the balls did so at the request of brady, but probably went beyond what he was asked to do. All of these scandals over bradys career, and the ones i did not mention only make brady look bad. The fans don't see it because they refuse to.

One thing most of us can agree on is that, this past sunday morning, felt the equivalent of November 17th 2016 when Hillary lost the election. About a month ago, was when shit hit the fan with the referees and the patriots. I heard it mentioned in a few press conferences, and even brady touched on it. About all of the calls the pats get in their favor in crucial times. The NFL pretty much kept it hush hush, because acknowledging it publicly would cause a riot. But it was right at a little over a month, and if you paid close attention, that stopped. It hit a brick wall. The favorable calls stopped. like a switch was flipped.

The only way i know how to really explain why the normal public really dislikes the patriots and brady so much, isnt the fact they win, its the fact that for nearly 2 decades, they have got away with so many scandals, cheats, favorable calls, refs celebrating in the endzone with players. Its the equivalent of Hillary Clinton and all her liberal buddies doing what they have done over the last 2 decades and nothing being done. This is how the general public feels.

This is why no matter how much brady may win, no matter how many superbowls, titles he has. History will always place an * next to his name. Thats the legacy the $8.00 an hour low level employees put on their king. Hope it was worth it.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I'll remember him every time I hear Eli Manning's Name...

Pick 6 last play was perfect Karma

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I'll remember him every time I hear Eli Manning's Name...

Pick 6 last play was perfect Karma

You know how you and everyone else in the world will remember him?

When you hear the trivia question, "What player has won more Super Bowl Championship's than any other player in NFL history?" The correct answer will always be "Tom Brady."
Now THAT'S the perfect karma. lol

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member

When you hear the trivia question, "What player has won more Super Bowl Championship's than any other player in NFL history?" The correct answer will always be "Tom Brady."

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Jerry actually fired JG. Wow. Im interested to see what McCarthy can do. At least I know he won't be clapping onthe sidelines when something goes wrong.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

Dont forget in NFL history he will always be known as a cheater. Perfect Karma

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Dont forget in NFL history he will always be known as a cheater. Perfect Karma

People (haters) can think what they want to make them feel better. Doesn't change a damn thing in NFL history or record books. I can't find a single site that has an 'asterisk' next to any of their championships. Can you?
The only karma is continuing to win Super Bowl after Super Bowl after being called out by the haters. It's so gratifying as a Pats fan. :D

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
People (haters) can think what they want to make them feel better. Doesn't change a damn thing in NFL history or record books. I can't find a single site that has an 'asterisk' next to any of their championships. Can you?
The only karma is continuing to win Super Bowl after Super Bowl after being called out by the haters. It's so gratifying as a Pats fan. :D
Its not a thought its fact, been proven. Got suspended for it even. They have even spoken about the cheating on most sports news cast and radio.

Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Its not a thought its fact, been proven. Got suspended for it even. They have even spoken about the cheating on most sports news cast and radio.

Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy

Again. Not going to change the record books. Sure its been talked about but any reasonable person knows these 'scandals' are not the reason they have been so successful.
3 championships just since that article you linked was written which is citing under inflated footballs, so the claim that their legacy has been tarnished is debunked.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Again. Not going to change the record books. Sure its been talked about but any reasonable person knows these 'scandals' are not the reason they have been so successful.
3 championships just since that article you linked was written which is citing under inflated footballs, so the claim that their legacy has been tarnished is debunked.

Thats the best part about pats fans. They will make up an excuses for everything. But the great news is that fantasy is over and 49ers are ready to go all the way this year.

Users who are viewing this thread