Official 2019 NFL Thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
That didn't take long

So long Kitchens now pack your bags and leave and don't come back. Now to see if Jerry has any brains and throw Garret to the curb

Jerry loves yes men, but it wouldn’t surprise me to see him give JG the boot Monday morning....the browns would hire JG by noon :D

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Lol I hear one of the Redskins candidates is Marvin Lewis. Lewis’s is a defensive coordinator not a head coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
well even though it was yet another disappointing year for my broncos, yesterday i was glad to see that we finished second place in the division at least

Rare40th

Established Member
Gonna be exciting to see KC get a break before they take an L like usual.
Still pulling for a Ravens/9ers SB.
Curious if the Bills will make a little run the way their defense has been this year too.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Lol I hear one of the Redskins candidates is Marvin Lewis. Lewis’s is a defensive coordinator not a head coach.

patrick i know you have been a critic of his during his tenure with the bengals, but don't you think they regressed this year after letting him go?

to me it seemed like he was making some progress when he was there but like so many other teams just could not get past the hump

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Here's a great drinking game to play along with Patriots football games in the playoffs.

When a ref celebrates a Patriots score, chug a beer.

When the Patriots get a flag in their favor, take a drink.

When Brady yells ****, take a drink.

When a patriots player doesnt get called for obvious penalty, chug a beer.

When Brady throws deep to get a PI call, Chug a beer.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Fat Boss

Established Member
As a Steelers fan, I'm ok with how the season turned out. In less than 1 year, they added two very young, very talented defenders in Minkah Fitzpatrick and Devin Bush. Tied with TJ Watt, they have elite players at all three levels on D.

Clearly they need to find the future at QB, a legit TE that can stay healthy, and keep cranking out WR's. Washington and Thompson both look like they can be stars soon with some better QB play.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
patrick i know you have been a critic of his during his tenure with the bengals, but don't you think they regressed this year after letting him go?

to me it seemed like he was making some progress when he was there but like so many other teams just could not get past the hump

I think this year was a bad year. I’m not sure if Taylor is a coach or not? He maybe in over his head. I’d give him one more season but if they start 0-6 I’d fire him. Lewis needed to go no playoff wins ever no fire and emotion.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Here's a great drinking game to play along with Patriots football games in the playoffs.

When a ref celebrates a Patriots score, chug a beer.

When the Patriots get a flag in their favor, take a drink.

When Brady yells ****, take a drink.

When a patriots player doesnt get called for obvious penalty, chug a beer.

When Brady throws deep to get a PI call, Chug a beer.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

So what you're saying is drink heavily from start to finish during any patriots game. Got it.

Users who are viewing this thread