Official 2019 NFL Thread

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Thats the best part about pats fans. They will make up an excuses for everything. But the great news is that fantasy is over and 49ers are ready to go all the way this year.

Oh, those 6 championships are no fantasy. They really happened and it was great.

Ironic that your 49'ers came to the Patriots to get where they are now. lol. You're welcome. ;)

colin450

Established Member
Thats the best part about pats fans. They will make up an excuses for everything. But the great news is that fantasy is over and 49ers are ready to go all the way this year.

No comment on your hero Jerry Rice being a cheater?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
No comment on your hero Jerry Rice being a cheater?

Who said he was my hero? Greatest receiver ever yes. Playing the game like brady yes. Add the * to his name..just like almost all 80s baseball players.

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
My biggest fear is, Elway seems to like to snatch up Patriots free agents and released players. I'd bet you a buffalo nickle elway wants to lock up Brady. Fantasizing like the Coyote does the road runner, a cooking piece of meat! I don't know if I could handle that...plus on top of that, i'm sure you heathens would be on my ass about it every single day.

Would brady be as good with the Broncos as he is with the Pats?

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
My biggest fear is, Elway seems to like to snatch up Patriots free agents and released players. I'd bet you a buffalo nickle elway wants to lock up Brady. Fantasizing like the Coyote does the road runner, a cooking piece of meat! I don't know if I could handle that...plus on top of that, i'm sure you heathens would be on my ass about it every single day.

I'll be very curious to see how much interest there is from other teams. I honestly can't see there being too much for a will be 43 year old who had an awful season and who's best days are far behind him.
The rumor that has been flying around here for a while now is the Chargers. I could see that as an option with Philip Rivers also being a free agent.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

It would only make sense from the Broncos side if they were only a QB away. A QB that has shown signs of his age, too though.

Give Lock another year to learn.

If not, throw Lock in and see how he does.

Coiled03

Established Member
I'll be very curious to see how much interest there is from other teams. I honestly can't see there being too much for a will be 43 year old who had an awful season and who's best days are far behind him.
The rumor that has been flying around here for a while now is the Chargers. I could see that as an option with Philip Rivers also being a free agent.

The Bears would take him in roughly 0.0835 seconds.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Well dang, did not know that

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Screenshot-20200107-165205-Duck-Duck-Go.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

coposrv

Established Member
Patriots were lucky they were even in the playoffs. If they didn't have such an easy schedule they wouldn't have been.

I don't usually put much stock into running backs but Derrick Henry was the difference in this game. Pats just couldn't stop him.

RBs are irrelevant. It’s a superbly talented o line.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

colin450

Established Member
Told you guys no chance Brady goes out on a pick-6. Says he still has "more to prove".

Users who are viewing this thread