Official 2019 MLB Thread

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Heading out Saturday morning to Boston to catch them playing the Yanks late afternoon. I'm taking my son and grandson, and we have seats about 10 rows from the front (first base side). Looking forward to it!

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Heading out Saturday morning to Boston to catch them playing the Yanks late afternoon. I'm taking my son and grandson, and we have seats about 10 rows from the front (first base side). Looking forward to it!

Enjoy. The Red Sox have started a crucial stretch that could make of break their season playing a string of 14 straight games against the Yankees and Rays. I think they must win at least 10 of them.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
nc_oc=AQl_PVd7GHSTdBnGwPU3zYigl4WbE_IQxBg-aPEnkHS5fiXyDX22JYSSY2bsEZRuIMU&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
So a lot of people trash talked the trade the Astros made with Toronto saying Sanchez was washed up, and then both pitchers helped combine for a no hitter tonight lol.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I believe the Red Sox stand at 24 blown saves as a team so far this season. Look right there as to why they're not a playoff team and will not be a playoff team.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Well, not the season I don't think anyone was expecting from the Red Sox. With the exception of Xander Boggaerts and Rafael Devers this team pathetically under performed top to bottom.

For you Astros fans your team is the only obstacle in the way of the Yankees getting #28 imo so good luck.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Well, I'm from NE Ohio so I'm an Indians fan. I also grew up going to Atlanta games with my grandparents back in old Fulton county stadium, so I've been a Braves fan since they were god aweful in the mid to late 80s. It would be nice to see Atlanta get to the series and get back at the Yankees for the losses in the series in the 90s. I have a feeling we might have another Houston vs LA series though. But, that is why they play the games. Should be a good playoff this year either way. Looking forward to some solid baseball starting Tuesday night.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Well, not the season I don't think anyone was expecting from the Red Sox. With the exception of Xander Boggaerts and Rafael Devers this team pathetically under performed top to bottom.

For you Astros fans your team is the only obstacle in the way of the Yankees getting #28 imo so good luck.

I was definitely surprised all year with how Boston did. I expected them to at least be up there where the Rays are now.

Needless to say I'm very happy with the Astros season. Most wins in team history, only team to ever lead MLB in strikeouts by pitchers and have the fewest strikeouts by batters in a season, 2 300 strikeout pitchers, JV's 3000th, and on and on. Now bring on those lousy Yankees! We're ready.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I was definitely surprised all year with how Boston did. I expected them to at least be up there where the Rays are now.

Needless to say I'm very happy with the Astros season. Most wins in team history, only team to ever lead MLB in strikeouts by pitchers and have the fewest strikeouts by batters in a season, 2 300 strikeout pitchers, JV's 3000th, and on and on. Now bring on those lousy Yankees! We're ready.

I like your chances but Yankees will give you all you can handle. Yes, I'm counting out Twins, A's and Devil Rays.

Even with no Red Sox I'm still looking forward to playoff baseball.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I can’t believe there isn’t a baseball thread going in here.

October 1st and this site lacks a dose of America.

Braves fan since I was little. They have the ability to go far, but I’m used to them letting me down in the Division Series.

Houston and LA are going to be tough to stop for anybody.

Who you got, and why? Who’s going to make themselves an October hero?

Edit: Forgot to mention I enjoyed Scherzer getting slapped around a little in the 1st and 2nd tonight. Can’t stand that guy.

Users who are viewing this thread