Official 2019 MLB Thread

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
So Chris Sale struck out 17 batters in 7 innings. Never been done before and the record well within reach, but because of the dreaded ****ing Pitch Count Alex Cora doesn't let him go out for the eighth inning. Mind you the ****ing Pitch Count was only at 108 pitches.
And with a 3-2 lead the bullpen promptly gives it up and the Red Sox lose in 11 innings.
In a sport that is losing fans you would think something this historic would be welcomed but the ****ing Pitch Count always seems to get in the way.
This is one game I'm glad the Red Sox lost and it was all due to the ****ing Pitch Count.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Astros are on a tear and starting to pull away in the West.
386155461448028_7257990402295201792_n.png.jpg?_nc_cat=1&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.fiws1-1.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
So Chris Sale struck out 17 batters in 7 innings. Never been done before and the record well within reach, but because of the dreaded ****ing Pitch Count Alex Cora doesn't let him go out for the eighth inning. Mind you the ****ing Pitch Count was only at 108 pitches.
And with a 3-2 lead the bullpen promptly gives it up and the Red Sox lose in 11 innings.
In a sport that is losing fans you would think something this historic would be welcomed but the ****ing Pitch Count always seems to get in the way.
This is one game I'm glad the Red Sox lost and it was all due to the ****ing Pitch Count.

I hate it when managers let pitch count 1. **** up something historic and 2. **** up the game.

Ridiculous. Springer is scalding hot. In the AL he's first in HR, RBI, Hits, Runs Scored, and Slugging, 4th in Average.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was at the game, and was not happy that Sale didn't come out for the 8th inning. He looked sharp in the 7th and while I knew his PC was a bit high, I thought he'd stay in and shoot foe 20. I get that he's their ace and he's being protected, but come on, let him at least start the 8th and give him a shot! A freaking shame that he pitched so well and the bullpen totally imploded. As well as their bats. :(

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Astros can't get a break now. Altuve, Springer, Correa, Diaz, and Stassi all gone with injuries. Altuve and Springer with extended time.

Users who are viewing this thread