Official 2019 MLB Thread

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Damn Astros might have to change their name to the CC Hooks if they have to bring up any more guys. Still winning though so I'll take it.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I didn't realize so many Dodgers fans were diabetics :D

nc_oc=AQkhQXWTa3mqweo0v0iTu6ba_gy5x1FqtLlggDqSmKstfnzkcL38v9r6GJMJVs-DyZY&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.png

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Geez, that awful. Gonna guess it was a suicide but we'll see.

Since I'm here, what team scores a whopping 21 runs in a 2 game series and yet still gets outscored by 8 runs while losing both games? That's right, the Red Sox. My God their bullpen is horrendous and that's being kind.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Geez, that awful. Gonna guess it was a suicide but we'll see.

Since I'm here, what team scores a whopping 21 runs in a 2 game series and yet still gets outscored by 8 runs while losing both games? That's right, the Red Sox. My God their bullpen is horrendous and that's being kind.

Couple of articles say they suspect no foul play or suicide so far.

Those games were crazy. So we're starting to get healthy but our pitching staff is going down the shitter. Everyone getting hurt and no one stepping up. We have our 29th ranked prospect making his pitching debut tonight in Colorado. That should go well.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Couple of articles say they suspect no foul play or suicide so far.

Those games were crazy. So we're starting to get healthy but our pitching staff is going down the shitter. Everyone getting hurt and no one stepping up. We have our 29th ranked prospect making his pitching debut tonight in Colorado. That should go well.

I would imagine it was an undiagnosed heart condition, not very common at his age, but it happens. My brother in law had a heart attack right at 30, fortunately he lived, but what an eye opener!

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
I would imagine it was an undiagnosed heart condition, not very common at his age, but it happens. My brother in law had a heart attack right at 30, fortunately he lived, but what an eye opener!

Yup, that’s most likely what it’s going to be. My best friends brother in law died in his backyard while having a conversation with his neighbor from a heart attack. Didn’t have any previous diagnoses of any heart conditions or health issues, he was only 28.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Yup, that’s most likely what it’s going to be. My best friends brother in law died in his backyard while having a conversation with his neighbor from a heart attack. Didn’t have any previous diagnoses of any heart conditions or health issues, he was only 28.

Quite possible. The husband of a former coworker of my wife died on the couch after his morning run one day. He was around 30 and was in good shape with no previous diagnosis.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Quite possible. The husband of a former coworker of my wife died on the couch after his morning run one day. He was around 30 and was in good shape with no previous diagnosis.

Yeah its crazy, like there is no cardiovascular disease etc...yet they still suffered massive heart attacks and died. I recall a few years ago there was an elite level triathlon athlete that died during the swim portion, sudden cardiac arrest...

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yeah its crazy, like there is no cardiovascular disease etc...yet they still suffered massive heart attacks and died. I recall a few years ago there was an elite level triathlon athlete that died during the swim portion, sudden cardiac arrest...

Just goes to show it can happen any second. The only true certainty in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread