Official 2019 MLB Thread

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Somebody had to do it.

I don't see why the Red Sox can't have another great season. I like the starting rotation as long as they can stay healthy which is a big question mark. Bullpen is suspect and I would have like to have seen them add another big bat to the middle of the lineup but this same formula worked last year.

PLAY BALL!!!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
55912246_2094548130664345_8898442913210433536_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Red Sox pitching has served up 15 HR's in their 5 games played with a 7.24 team ERA with most of the damage done to the stating pitching. Not the start I was expecting. I thought the starting pitching was maybe the strongest part of the team. Hopefully they'll come around with time.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
As long as the Yankees and the over hyped Judge goes down I'll be happy this year.

Amen brother. They're coming to town next week.

Red Sox pitching has served up 15 HR's in their 5 games played with a 7.24 team ERA with most of the damage done to the stating pitching. Not the start I was expecting. I thought the starting pitching was maybe the strongest part of the team. Hopefully they'll come around with time.

Our pitching has been stellar. 1.93 team ERA with 53 strikeouts and only 3 walks. 3! Small sample size but that's nuts. Too bad it looks like they're all holding wrong end of the bat at the plate though. Ugly.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Bucs pitching lights out against the Reds. I know it is the Reds...but still...

If the Bucs’ defense can be average or above, their pitching may keep the team relevant for a while. Sure would be nice for a change...

mighty mouse

Established Member
Bucs pitching lights out against the Reds. I know it is the Reds...but still...

If the Bucs’ defense can be average or above, their pitching may keep the team relevant for a while. Sure would be nice for a change...
The Bucs need some middle relief...if they can nail that down, they will be dangerous. No one is going to beat the crew in the NL Central, but the Cardinals could get close if they start clicking. Cubs are the most overrated team in MLB. Going to be a good division regardless...

Sent from my SM-G960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Tigers should just end the season now and call it good. Playing good to start the season, starting pitching has been good and the bullpen hasn't been giving up 23 runs an inning like they used to.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
2007 I went to 45 Red Sox games. The last few years, have only gone to opening day (this year included). I no longer have the tolerance of the pace of play. Hockey and football have taken over my interests, and attendance

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
2007 I went to 45 Red Sox games. The last few years, have only gone to opening day (this year included). I no longer have the tolerance of the pace of play. Hockey and football have taken over my interests, and attendance

Baseball is like watching a very slow chess match w/o the strategy.

Users who are viewing this thread