Official 2018 NFL season thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
ve3tpf.jpg

Coiled03

Established Member
I don't like the Cowboys, but seriously....how the **** does ANYone root for Seattle? Team full of d-bags, coach is a d-bag....all of them.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I don't like the Cowboys, but seriously....how the **** does ANYone root for Seattle? Team full of d-bags, coach is a d-bag....all of them.

Two things when it comes to Dallas, that would have to change before I could ever even begin to tolerate them as a team.

1 Jerry Jones need to go or just be restricted as the owner with no say on personnel decisions.

2 Most of the fans better realised that Dax is not the future and not the next coming of Rodger Staubagh

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
GD cowboys. Now Jerry Jones will think he's a genius, Garrett will think he's a great coach and Elliot will go beat some women. Fantastic.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Honestly surprised the Cowboys won. Been more focused on college football this year. Didn't think they'd be able to beat Seattle. I do think they get beat in their next game though. I guess it's better than one and done again.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I can’t believe it after all these shit Years was actually pulling for Bears since my team is watching at home. What a shit kicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Was, till they put that sack of shit kicker in....

I can’t believe it after all these shit Years was actually pulling for Bears since my team is watching at home. What a shit kicker.

That is a tough loss to take for the Bears and their fans. Parkey is a first class choke and the Eagles have had a horse shoe jammed so far up their ass for weeks.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
That is a tough loss to take for the Bears and their fans. Parkey is a first class choke and the Eagles have had a horse shoe jammed so far up their ass for weeks.

Hell my team hasn’t won a playoff game since 92. Was rooting for this team seeing as they haven’t been in the playoffs in 8 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread