Official 2018 NFL season thread

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Woulda had 17 if we made the two-point conversion earlier. It sucks he missed, but let's not act like the offense didn't have chances before that.
Thats true, but Philly had a good defense. It was a great game, but we had a kicker that failed under pressure.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
because yeah, it's all of the fans and it's only in Philly where fans are bad, the **** outta here with that bullshit

or the fact he was shut down, give the lineman some credit here, they also shut out Aaron Donald and Suh of the Rams, as well as Clowney and JJ Watt, guess they didn't "show up" either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:D :D :D I rest my case.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
49848550_2017472128336806_5618255125148598272_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

colin450

Established Member
Colts looked great. I'm a niners fan but my other favorites this year have been Bears, Browns, Colts, Cowboys. I was glad to see Brady lose out on his bonuses

This statement is petty and childish. I like to see guys from ANY team hit their bonuses and get more money out the owners' pockets.

rborden

Established Member
If KC loses, which i dont think they will, but who the **** knows, This might be the first time i don't watch the playoffs.

KC is 0-4 in divisonal round games when they have a 1st round bye, home field [dis]advantage and the #1 seed.

They also have the 27th ranked rush defense and the 31st ranked pass defense.

Andrew Luck and Marlon Mack are going to have a huge day.

My money is on the Colts. The Chiefs are also 0-4 against the Colts in the playoffs.

Coiled03

Established Member
Aaaand the Bears have lost Vic Fangio.

RIP Bears' #1 defense.

They better not bring in some ****tard that tries to shove a square peg system into our round hole personnel.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Aaaand the Bears have lost Vic Fangio.

RIP Bears' #1 defense.

They better not bring in some ****tard that tries to shove a square peg system into our round hole personnel.
I'll take Vic. My guys haven't made the playoffs since SB 50. We need some love over here, lol.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Can’t wait to send AB packing. Damn jackass. Same for Bell. And good god our special teams coach too!

Looking forward to 12 oz curls tomorrow.

Hoping for Saints, Rams, and Chargers victories. Don’t care much about the KC / Colts game as long as it is fun to watch. That one is a coin flip for me.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
I'm in 19th out of 44k right now on the Fanduel Saturday Night special contest. Some more production out of C.J. Anderson and I'll be a happy man since he's low ownership %

Users who are viewing this thread