Official 2018 NFL season thread

Coiled03

Established Member
Bears fan here. If you can't score more than 15 in today's NFL, you don't deserve to win. End of story.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
That is a tough loss to take for the Bears and their fans. Parkey is a first class choke and the Eagles have had a horse shoe jammed so far up their ass for weeks.

All due to that bush league "blow the whistle a split second before the kick" bullshit.
That's grade school shit, I dunno what the NFL can do about it, but it's just childish IMO. I didn't care which team won the game, but I always roll my eyes when they call that time out.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Hard not to like Foles....or Luck...or Mahommes...I even appreciate Rivers’ toughness. Brees and Goff seem like good guys. Any of those 6 guys win it and I won’t complain.

Coiled03

Established Member
I'm still trying to figure out why the **** the Bears got rid of Robbie Gould. Dude has made 82 of 85 since he got to SF. He's making 2M, while we're paying this clown 1.25M. Was it really worth it to save that 750K, now?

Fat Boss

Established Member
All due to that bush league "blow the whistle a split second before the kick" bullshit.
That's grade school shit, I dunno what the NFL can do about it, but it's just childish IMO. I didn't care which team won the game, but I always roll my eyes when they call that time out.

I feel the same. When the clock was ticking I was thinking that's what was going to happen. That kicker looked confident and per the rules it was a good time to ice him.

Hard not to like Foles....or Luck...or Mahommes...I even appreciate Rivers’ toughness. Brees and Goff seem like good guys. Any of those 6 guys win it and I won’t complain.

Anyone but Brady. I like the Colts to win this weekend.

Thinking about getting a JuJu jersey since I'll probably being throwing away my Bell and Brown Jerseys.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Watched all the games this weekend. I think anyone in the AFC better be worried about my Colts, this team is on a special roll.
Nothing would please me more than the Colts beating Brady and Belichik to get to the SB.
Great football so far!
-J

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
If KC loses, which i dont think they will, but who the **** knows, This might be the first time i don't watch the playoffs.

If I remember correctly Indianapolis has there number sine 03? In the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Yep. The game plan sucked too. For the love of all that is holy can we PLEASE fix the OLine this offseason? That'd be great.

The Texans are lucky that they have Watson. Throw a less mobile qb in there and the sack numbers go up by a lot. Who knows what he can do if took the "running for your life" part away.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
I'm just happy I won my fanduel this weekend. I was pissed off and tried to leave our work league because I'm sick of donating 25 bucks a week to the guy using an optimizer service who doesn't even work at the auto center any more and quit in a bitch ass way. I called him out on it and went back in for one more week so I didn't screw everybody else up because of how it was set up. Well I finally won, and he came in dead last (probably didn't use an optimizer this week since multiple people accused him of it). What are the odds

D1984

Whining
Established Member
I'm still trying to figure out why the **** the Bears got rid of Robbie Gould. Dude has made 82 of 85 since he got to SF. He's making 2M, while we're paying this clown 1.25M. Was it really worth it to save that 750K, now?

organizations like to get rid of people after one or two bad games. it usually turns out to be the wrong decision

D1984

Whining
Established Member
Watched all the games this weekend. I think anyone in the AFC better be worried about my Colts, this team is on a special roll.
Nothing would please me more than the Colts beating Brady and Belichik to get to the SB.
Great football so far!
-J

Colts looked great. I'm a niners fan but my other favorites this year have been Bears, Browns, Colts, Cowboys. I was glad to see Brady lose out on his bonuses

scott_0

Established Member
As long as its not the Eagles. They knocked off the Patriots, congrats. their fans are nothing but trash.
because yeah, it's all of the fans and it's only in Philly where fans are bad, the **** outta here with that bullshit

Or maybe if Khalil "I cash gigantic paychecks" Mack showed up to play.
or the fact he was shut down, give the lineman some credit here, they also shut out Aaron Donald and Suh of the Rams, as well as Clowney and JJ Watt, guess they didn't "show up" either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread