Official 2018 NFL season thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
bwahahahaha....

****ing cuckypoo got ahead of himself, might wanna win the game before making proclamations like you'd skip the White House. I love the fact that Boston has twice denied the Los Angeles market a championship in the span of 3 months and change....Hell I might just find myself rooting for the Celtics too.

Story:
NOT A PROBLEM: Rams Head Coach Said Team Might Skip Trump Visit After Super Bowl Win

wp7oo.jpg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The halftime show was lame, but at least Adam Levine/Maroon5 did not turn it into some political spectacle....apparently the soyboy SJWs are pissed they didn't use the halftime show to make a political statement.

The halftime show is the only thing I fast forwarded through (I was a little behind to start the game). I'm glad to see they didn't bring politics into it.

It's hilarious to see all these artists and other morons telling other singers/bands/groups/whatever to boycott the Super Bowl for Kaepernick. He was a player and I damn sure don't see any other players walking away from their paychecks for him!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The halftime show is the only thing I fast forwarded through (I was a little behind to start the game). I'm glad to see they didn't bring politics into it.

It's hilarious to see all these artists and other morons telling other singers/bands/groups/whatever to boycott the Super Bowl for Kaepernick. He was a player and I damn sure don't see any other players walking away from their paychecks for him!

Yeah I saw several artist's, pseudo celebs say they were boycotting...lulz Were these freaks thinking players would boycott too?

There is no way a player is going to walk out on his team about to play in a Super Bowl or any game for that matter...There is so much hard work a long with the skill and abilities that get players to this point. No one would be insane enough to give all that up to go stand in the unemployment line with Colon Kaepernick.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread