Official 2018 NFL season thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'd like to see a Saints/Chiefs Super Bowl.
50080209_1124998030996399_8384623576019369984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

D1984

Whining
Established Member
Unfortunately I think the Pats are going to the Super Bowl, Brady just looked too good and KC defense can't touch him

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Unfortunately I think the Pats are going to the Super Bowl, Brady just looked too good and KC defense can't touch him

If the game was in Foxborough I'd probably agree with you. The Pats had some pretty bad games on the road this year though. Maybe Tom has some magic left? We'll see.

colin450

Established Member
Never fear! Refs will make dang sure they make it. Been making sure of that for what....12 years now?

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Already blaming the refs for a game that hasn't even happened. Sad. As a fan, there's no bigger form of being a sore loser than blaming the refs.

I have no idea what will happen Sunday. Pats suck on the road, but they looked so good vs a great Chargers team it gave me some confidence. Just gonna sit back and enjoy watching them in their 8th straight AFC Championship game. I didn't think they'd make it this far this season so it's all gravy. Might not be many more seasons like this left in the tank.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Already blaming the refs for a game that hasn't even happened. Sad. As a fan, there's no bigger form of being a sore loser than blaming the refs.

I'm pretty sure I know whom you are referring to (I've had him on ignore for over a year).
I got tired of all the crying.

Haters gonna hate.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member

I have no idea what will happen Sunday. Pats suck on the road, but they looked so good vs a great Chargers team it gave me some confidence. Just gonna sit back and enjoy watching them in their 8th straight AFC Championship game. I didn't think they'd make it this far this season so it's all gravy. Might not be many more seasons like this left in the tank.

my little brady buddy!

its been going on so long we've become complacent to it. great story, last week while sitting in the Atlanta airport on a 1.5 hour layover, I was killing time reading different pages and what not on my phone. Came across a link where a guy, who feels like the rest of us do made a video. It was a brady compilation video. More so, a compilation of the perfect call, at the most crucial moment to give brady the advantage. The video was 15 minutes long, I was 4.5 minutes in when my boarding class was called. It was pretty compelling. When I saw you quoted me, i went to youtube to search for it with no luck. not sure if it was hosted there or what. I wanted to post that here. It was proving that on an average 80 yard drive in crucial moments, brady or the pats would get around 50 or so, and the refs would get you the rest.

if there is no ref interference in the AFCCG, I give the pats a 50/50 chance. chiefs are hard to tangle with.

edit, heres a similar one.

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member

Wow.....that right there is caviar rich coming from a fan of any Boston sports team.

colin450

Established Member
my little brady buddy!

its been going on so long we've become complacent to it. great story, last week while sitting in the Atlanta airport on a 1.5 hour layover, I was killing time reading different pages and what not on my phone. Came across a link where a guy, who feels like the rest of us do made a video. It was a brady compilation video. More so, a compilation of the perfect call, at the most crucial moment to give brady the advantage. The video was 15 minutes long, I was 4.5 minutes in when my boarding class was called. It was pretty compelling. When I saw you quoted me, i went to youtube to search for it with no luck. not sure if it was hosted there or what. I wanted to post that here. It was proving that on an average 80 yard drive in crucial moments, brady or the pats would get around 50 or so, and the refs would get you the rest.

if there is no ref interference in the AFCCG, I give the pats a 50/50 chance. chiefs are hard to tangle with.

edit, heres a similar one.

You're the snake to my mongoose, or the mongoose to my snake...I don't know animals.

This guy needs to get a life or a girlfriend. You could make one of these videos for any team ever, in any sport. Your cheating argument is more solid than this flimsy argument of saying the refs are the cause of their success. You've lost a few MPH on your fastball.

Wow.....that right there is caviar rich coming from a fan of any Boston sports team.

This is caviar rich coming from a fan from IL that just booed their kicker out of the stadium and blamed him for a playoff loss after he scored 2/3 of the points for your offense.

Users who are viewing this thread